Page 70 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations to AR-Hick on his 3000th cache. It was a pleasure to tag along with him and BeSeeIn U. Congratz to woodwalker too. It doesn't surprise me that he has made 50 events. He is always willing to help too.

gingerose Guest
    Way to go Woodwalker and Ar-Hick!!!!!

You guys DONE great!!!

edieo Guest
    Congratulations to AR-Hick on his 3000th cache Way go Woodwalker

Two of the many great people I have met in this new "sport" include Woodwalker and AR-HICK and I am proud to know them both. Congratulations to the both of ya'll!!!

Congrats to both Woodwalker and Ar-Hick. They have been so helpful to us both as we have learned the sport of geocaching. Thank you and keeping on caching!

bluesybreeze Guest
    A big Yee-Haw! to Ar-Hick for hitting that #3000. I bet there were a few fox-owned hen houses in there!!??

A Woo-Hoo to WoodWalker for attending over 50 events. I always knew that the second best thing to geocaching was TALKING about geocaching. There isn't any better place to do that than at an event. Hope to see you both at the Clarksville event on the 18th.

B62GTAWK Guest
    Way to go Mike and Pat. You both are an asset to the game and an inspiration to us all.
    Thanks

Way to go Mike, on 3000 finds! That is a lot of log typing! You sure picked a great cache for the big find, and you couldn't have had a better story teller and guide with you. I hope to see some photos soon.
    Pat, fifty events is a really great milestone! That should just about cover every Cracker Barrel in the state! I think Woodwalker has been at every event that I have ever been to, including my first one, two years ago!
    You guys are both great friends, and assets to our game! GOOD JOB!!!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

YYYYEEEEEE HHHHAAAWWWW! ! ! Congrats from the likestocanoe gang to Mike and Pat for their GREAT accomplishments. Wow! Don't think we will ever make that goal.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Congratulations Mike on