Page 8 of 182 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Team_Pink Guest
    We were on spring break, the weather was pretty, and we just knew Captain B and Queen were going to be hittin' it hard so off we went! We got 27 the first day and 15 the next.

It could not have been possible without some caches to find in the first place. Thanks Woodwalker and Topkitty and others that make Searcy and Jacksonville such a nice place to visit and cache. Wen enjoyed the sights, the hides, and the challenge. We made notes and will be imitating you guys in the future!

Our favorites of the day had to be "The Great Seal" and "It's a Matter of Time".

Congrats Tech_guy
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

also

Thank you, you're welcome and congratulations.

topkitty would like to point out that bebopishere, ar_kayaker, and others have done a lot for Jacksonville also. Makes me happy - gives me new stuff to find. Intrail has just put out a new one here too.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Way to go Cachemates. May the second 500 give you even more pleasure than the first. Hope to see you in Clarksville in a few weeks.

These milestone events are getting too numerous for me to keep up with. Congratulations to everyone on their achievements, and keep on a cachin!

jsgreer1 Guest
    congratulations goes to captain b and the queen on their 200th find this afternoon way to go guys!

Team_Pink Guest
    #200 hundred huh? Sorry you had to wipe the dust off your windshield to get it!

Seriously, you help make the game fun! Thanks for the competition and congratulations on #200. See ya at #300!

I want to add my congratulations to Captain B and the Queen on find number 200. I've heard about the "friendly" competition going on and can hardly wait to see what happens next. Way to go guys.

CaptainB Guest
    Thank Guys. It has been a really hard week for us, as Captain B's days are winding down. He felt like he had to make that 2oo find, before going back to work for the next month. It has been fun, and I have had more laughs, but I don't ever want to be that rushed again. From here on, I want to take my time. I want to take in every single item I can see, hear, smell and feel. Some of the beautiful place we see, just don't need to be rushed, because I may never get a chance to pass by them again. Queen

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations to captain b and queen on your 200th cache. Hope you have many more adventures.