Page 52 of 182 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

A huge congratulations to that great Jessieville cacher

on reaching the find mark. As QuartzCachers said, with all the irons that you have in the fire, I think that is a fantastic accomplishment. Way to go Will.

flannelman Guest
    Thanks everyone. It took me a while but I finally made. I see there have been a lot of busy cachers around here. Congratulations to all who have hit milestones from their first find to number 5000 and beyond.

Father and son teamed up over the weekend in order for each to reach a huge milestone.

Congratulations to and

on reaching the find mark.

That is fantastic and I know it had to be extra special because you did it together.

Congratulations to Cpdenton for crossing the 200 find mark in Hot Springs this weekend. We had fun caching with you guys in the Spa City. Where we going next????

Big congratulations to QuartzCachers for
    1000 finds! Winding Stairs!

Great job guys!

Congratulations Quartzcachers on your 1000th find. I hope the next 1000 are even more fun than the first.

flannelman Guest
    Bruce, way to go buddy!! Just a short time ago you were trying to catch up with me and now you have blown right on by! You couldn't have chosen a better cache for # 1000 either. Here's to the next 1000 and I hope to tag along with ya on some of those too. It has been a pleasure to cache with ya!!

Congradulations to Quartzcachers on hitting the big 1K!
    I have heard that is a wonderful cache sounds like you made a good choice. I hope you have as much fun on the next K.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

BSA534 just topped the 700 mark! (Wow, you guys are fast...) A little birdie told me that they called in their find to the Podcacher hotline and are waiting to see if it turns up in the show.

Congrats, guys! You'll probably be nearing 1000 by the time I get this message typed...

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

These guys are

Congratulations to:

Cpdentonon going over the find mark. It sure didn't take you guys long to get there.

BSA534 reached number Saturday in Hot Springs. Way to go Tim.

And my good friend
    Quatzcachers hit the big mark Sunday. There is just no stopping this guy.HOORAY!!!

SaveAll4love Guest
    QC,

Congrats buddy!!! I loved reading your log for "Winding Stair", we are truly blessed to live in Arkansas. There are so many hidden treasures we get to enjoy that others don't have the luxury to.

I am really excited for your milestone and so glad you got to enjoy it with such a fine fellow.

Keith