Page 5 of 182 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Jack,
    Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling well. Hope that you're better soon and out running those numbers up.

cachecrazies Guest
    Big high five to BPNJ for his milestone! He's added a lot of enjoyment and entertainment to our game also for which we thank him muches & lots!

BPNJ - there's nothing worse than a toad in your nodes!! As for the chicken soup - just add a bunch of jalapenos. Once you stop choking you won't notice your thor twote as much!

cachemates Guest
    Congratulations to mountainborn on his "200th" find. Just keep on jeeping and caching and you will have 100,000 miles on that new jeep before you know it.

cachecrazies Guest
    DOUBLE CONGRATULATIONS!

Two major milestones were reached at one time today:

Congratulations to Woodwalker 9 for finding his 1000 th cache!

Congratulations to IceCreamMan for finding his 500 th cache!

It's a great accomplishment for both of you. We'll be looking forward to your next!

Pam Guest
    CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH. WE WERE RIGHT BEHIND YOU IN FINDING THE CELEBRATION CACHE AND WONDERED FROM YOUR LOGS WHAT THE SPECIAL EVENT WAS THAT YOU REFERRED TO IN YOUR WRITING. GO AHEAD AND BRAG YOU DESERVE SOME PATS ON THE BACKS FOR SURE. WE TOOK THE FIRST TO FIND BUTTON THAT YOU LEFT BEHIND TO USE IN OUR FIRST CACHE BUT IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE IT I'LL BE GLAD TO PUT IN THE MAIL FOR YOUR TROPHY CASE!

A big congratulations to tech_guy and the missus on their 100th find. A great job by some very nice people. I look forward to seeing you reach your next milestone.

BTW, if anyone hasn't hunted their caches in the Walnut Ridge area, you have missed some good ones. It's well worth the trip plus I happen to know that they are working on a series that will highlight some of the great historical spots in that part of the state.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Congrats to WoodWalker9 on #1,000

I knew it wouldn’t take Mr Walker long to get that 1,000th find. That would mean you have had 10 times the fun I’ve had in the great outdoors so congratulations to you on that. Caching IS fun isn’t it?

1000th and 500th finds

I just want to add my congratulations to both WW9 and IceCreamMan on their milestones! WW9, welcome to the 1000 club! I hope your next 1000 are just as FUN. IceCreamMan, you're halfway there! Keep up the good hunting! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Congratulations Woodwalker9, and welcome to the 1000 club. May your next 1000 bring you even more pleasure than the first. A big congratulations also to Icecream Man on his 500th! Way to go and keep on cachin'.

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW

I know I've let a lot of congrats go sliding by without saying much, I'm sorry rhone I missed out on your accomplishment.

THEN there's the double your pleasure team of woodwalker9 and ice cream man! What can I say? Your hides, your support, your friendship have all kept me going many times over the last 14 1/2 months. You know what I mean.

You are both wonderful, someone did a pretty outstanding job when they put you on this Earth.

topkitty98 & my original caching buddy markrocksinheavennowwhoislookingdownandwouldbethro wingconfettiifhe
    couldbutheissendingthenextbestthinginhismindwhichi shisfavorite---rain!

>^..^<
    Love you guys!