Page 27 of 182 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777127 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Wow! This weekend was fantastic as several cachers reached HUGE milestones. A big congratulations to RKLMBL on reaching 4200 finds, 5beavers made 800, AR-HICK went over 600 as did JJED , majii, and jacksonb. That is outstanding. Way to go guys.

cachecrazies Guest
    This is one busy caching group of people!!! Congratulations to ALL of you !! We didn't realize that so many milestones were hit this weekend - we should have had a party in Searcy!!! Oops - maybe we did!

Just wanted to say congrats to Hot Rod on Foot and Bike on reaching number 1000 yesterday.

Conrads to everyone on a great weekend of caching. HRF&B for the big 1000! Tech Guy on 500, and JJED, jacksonb and majii and anyone else that I missed on those milestones keep them coming. Almost forgot I am good about that, 5beavers on 800th it sure is fun caching with you .
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Fantastic! Hot Rod on Foot and Bike has made his 1000th find. A great milestone for a great cacher. Way to go guy.

Extra! Extra! Flannelman Breaks 300! Congradulations Flannelman keep up the hard work! It won't be long till you 300 more.
    I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
    Thomas A. Edison

Way to go Will. That is fantastic. Congratulations flannelman.

More congratultions go out to Calicomo who went over the 500 find mark Saturday. Way to go and hope your next 500 is as much fun.

cachecrazies Guest
    WTG Guys! Keep on having fun! It only gets better from here!

I have said this many times, but of all my milestones, my 100th find is one that I will always remember. I don't know what it is about that find, but for some reason it seems to have been an important one for me.
    I see now where OEnavigator has reached that huge milestone. Congratulations on this very momentous find and I hope your next 100 will be as much fun for you as mine was for me. Way to go.