Page 99 of 182 FirstFirst ... 4989979899100101109149 ... LastLast

Thread: Milestone Caches!

Way to go on the 3000 mark. Congrats.

Thanks so much everyone, but the big thanks goes to all you guys that put out those caches, we have enjoyed finding the caches along the way, but the best thing about it is all friends we have made, all over the state and country, this is one addiction, we think, is good for you!!!!

Now---- on to 4000, whew...

gingerose Guest
    Way to Go, CFD29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go Deb and Clark! You guys have been busy. 3000 is a great milestone to reach.
    One cache at a time!

Congrats Clark and Deb! It was awesome to see you guys again this weekend! Way to go!
    Guess what?! I got a fever, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!!

[b]You guys have really been busy - WAY TO GO! ! !
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

pshelto Guest

Milestone

Well guys and gals, today I set a new milestone for myself. I found 5400 in a day! That puts me at 6000 total! I had to pull some strings and added some people to my team, but I'm in the 5k plus club now. Boom shacka lacka!

I hit 600 and hide 70...seriously...did you think I would cheat like that? I mean it isn't about numbers anyways...right? Now just have to hope arkfiremedic will let me keep all my logs. =)

Ashallond Guest
    I hit 900 on thursday, and then 1000 on Friday.

No lie!

astrodav Guest
    Yes he did .... I were the chauffer. I was able to set myself up for an extremely easy run to 1,000. Just not sure when or how I'm gonna do it. Previously planned for MOGA on April 11th, my birthday. But I'm not sure I'm gonna go up there now.

Yea, PShelto- I was kinda curious how you found all 159 of my caches in 24 hours? Just kidding. Congrats to all on their milestones. My friend TinmanJones just scored over 150+ in a day last weekend. Pretty impressive if you ask me. Too bad I couldn't do it cause I was too busy shuddlin' him around and waiting on him as he wondered around in circles looking for caches or spending time talking to his imaginary friend on his GPSr.