Thread: War Eagle View

thenaturenurd Guest

War Eagle View

I thought of emailing individual users that had visiting my War Eagle View cache, but thought this would be the way to let the most people know about pictures I just placed on the cache page.

I pulled the camera from the cache box (it was full!) and had them developed at my local Walmart. All have been posted to the cache page (link below...) and I recognized some Arkansas Geocachers such as (but of course not limited to...) Geo Trailblazer 1, Ruffrider and crew, the Princesses (LE and Striders kiddos...) among others...

War Eagle View

Hope you enjoy the pics!

Craig

Those are great pics
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

thenaturenurd Guest

Yep

some turnout better than others but its always neat to see some of the folks who visit your cache(s).

Craig

LadyEngineer Guest
    What fabulous pictures!! Love the captions. I've seen cameras in caches and taken our pictures but never seen the roll developed and now I know I will put a camera in several of our caches now.

THANKS ArParkGuy

thenaturenurd Guest

its thenaturenurd

Please call me thenaturenurd

cachecrazies Guest
    Terrific pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us. Must have been a great little camera!

thenaturenurd Guest

camera

Just a cheap fuji waterproof jobber. I think they run about 6 bucks at wallyworld...My wife got this one from her old work though haha.

Craig