Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Auto Accident

firechief1956 Guest

Auto Accident

Just want everyone to know that woodwalker9 and ice cream man were in an auto accident this past Saturday night 8-6-05. Both are doing well with alot soreness and stiffness. Please keep both of them in your prayers.

nonnipoppy Guest
    We pray they do well.

LadyEngineer Guest
    FireChef,

Thanks for letting us know. I pray they will recover very quickly. Are they at home now or did they have to stay in the hospital?

LE

WW and ICM, I hated to hear about the accident, but I'm so very glad to hear that you are both ok! My prayer is that your recovery will be quick and that you can both get back to doing what you love.

Thank you for posting this, firechief1956, and if you hear anything more, let us know!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Phantom_491 Guest
    WW9, ICM,

If there is anything you need, or need help with, just let me know.

Dennis (Phantom 491)

I just wanted to let everyone know that both Ice Cream Man and myself are fine. The good Lord was watching over us and we both walked away with only a few bruises and neither of us required any medical attention. We have already been talking about our next caching trip.

Once again we see the positive aspect of this forum and a "family" united and concerned about their fellow geocachers. I know that I speak for Ice Cream Man, as well as myself, when I say that your prayers and best wishes has touched us deeply. I am very honored to be associated with such an organization and the caliber of people in it. Thank you all and Happy Caching.

thenaturenurd Guest

Glad your ok

Glad both you guys are doing fine. Take it easy!

Craig

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Sorry to hear about your accident and glad to hear you guy are alright.

cachemates Guest
    Woodwalker & Ice Cream Man glad to hear you are ok. Take Care.

Woodwalker9 and Ice Cream Man on the next trip I'm DRIVING! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'm glad to hear you two are OK.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!