Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

Phantom_491 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkansas_stickerdude
    Again WELCOME and I'm a member of GA (Geocachers Anonymous) I can stop I promise I think?
    Sticker Dude, When's the next meeting? I've only be caching since End of Feb and have over 125. Is there any help for me?!?

<Hear's another cache calling his name.>

Make it Stop!!!!

LOL

GEO Guest

GEOCACHING ANNONYMOUS

GEOCACHING ANNONYMOUS WENSDAY NIGHT MEETING.

http://forums.groundspeak.com/GC/index. ... opic=62486

I am an addict as well,no I'mm notohohohohho having fun though.
    anybody need a good sponsor?

Geo why go there we have our own Chat room for it now. We should have the meetings here.( no meetings (other voice) Yes Meetings NO,YES,NO,YES,NO,YES) Ok I'll have to get back to you on that one when the voices in my head agree YES,NO,YES AAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGG. I say we have it here WED. Night 8pm.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

bullmonkeyboy Guest
    Hello im the noobie around here i guess . I haven't been cachin for long but i have 52 finds. Since i can't drive i rely on my father idratherbehiking to haul me around with him from cache to cache. I really enjoy going out and finding them.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Welcome bullmonkeyboy, DaisyButton, Bebopishere, and Tgourley. We are really glad you are caching and we appreciate you joining in on the discussions. If we can help you any just say so.......poppy

LadyEngineer Guest
    Hello everybody. As the screenname suggest, I'm a female cacher. I'm also the partner to Strider869. You haven't seen much from him, so you can guess which of us is more addicted at this time. He's getting there though. I'm looking forward to meeting all that are planning on attending the Meet/Greet in Aug. I'm also very excited about the new chat room. Thanks LongDog. We don't have alot of finds yet. We've done several attempts with no finds. I swear, I'll think one will be real quick and it urns out to be not so easy or no find. Hopefully we will get better. Can't wait to meet Nonni and DaisyButton and LadyCacheCrazy.

It's great to have you onboard LadyEngineer! We enjoy your contribution to the forums. Hopefully, my wife (OrangeDanish) and I will get to meet you sometime. Chances are slim that we will get to the event in Burns Park, but we may just see you on the trails!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

chili36 Guest
    Welcome aboard to everyone. From the looks of things, there are a lot more geocachers on the west side of Crowley's Ridge than there are over here in the delta!

Quote Originally Posted by chili36
    Welcome aboard to everyone. From the looks of things, there are a lot more geocachers on the west side of Crowley's Ridge than there are over here in the delta!
    Hey, chili36! My wife and I have talked about making a trip in your direction. I hear there are some good caches in your area.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

LadyEngineer Guest
    Tis true Chili36. What can we do to help this side of the state out? We're so out numbered.