Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Greetings!

tgourley Guest

Greetings!

Greetings, everyone!

I'm Tim and I'm a relatively new geocacher in the area (21 finds at this time). I've been a lurking member of the Yahoo! group for a bit and thought it was time to introduce myself here on the forums.

I live in Centerton, AR (just west of Bentonville) and my wife Lori and I cache together. We've hit a lot of caches in Northwest Arkansas (Bentonville, Fayetteville, and Bella Vista), some in Moore, Oklahoma, and the one remaining cache at Lake Eufala State Park (formerly Fountainhead). I'm pretty much hooked on the game like everyone else now.

Well, just thought I'd say hello! Also, great work on this website. It's not every day you see such a clean-looking PHP-Nuke website so cheers to the webmaster!

Tim Gourley

RuffRidr Guest
    Hey Tim,
    We've seen your logs pop up on a lot of the caches around here. We're from Lowell and we cache in pretty much the same area as you do. Welcome to Geocaching and welcome to the arkgeocaching.org website!

--RuffRidr

Welcome aboard, Tim! It's addictive, isn't it?

Please feel free to get involved with ArkGeo and post here often!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Bebopishere Guest
    Welcome Tim,
    I'm in the central Arkansas region, and this is a family affair for me as well. Glad to have you "out of the closet". Feel free in voice your opinions, you never know when you will say the one thing that can inspire someone else. See you on the trails.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Hey there. Welcome to the game. SWMBO (she who must be obeyed) nonni my wife and I cache together also. We happen to be in the southeast corner of northwest Arkansas. That is calso known as Clarksville. Welcome. I'm sure you will not find this hobby addictive. We don't. We don't , we don't. Well maybe a little bit....poppy

cachecrazies Guest
    Just adding our welcome from Northern Central Arkansas!

A couple who also do this together! Adddictive? What addiction? We can stop anytime we want to - we just don't want to!

DaisyButton Guest

Introduction

Hi everybody! I'm Mrs. LongDogs aka DaisyButton aka Nicole! LOL DH asked me to check out his board so here I am... I geocache with our family-- LongsDogs and our two sons! Its fun and we enjoy it as a family outing when we go... Nice to see all you folks taking an interest in geocaching! We are Scouters too, and try to incorporate it in our Scouting program whenever we can... How many women cachers are on the site?

Nice to Meet You all! See ya on the board!

cachecrazies Guest
    Hi Daisy! There's one of us females on this team! We both have GPSr's and have a rivalry. Mines Magellen - his is Garmin. We have a lot of fun with it!

DaisyButton Guest
    Well Lady Cache Crazy Team Member -- You go girl!!! LOL

Just thought I would WELCOME DaisyButton,tgourley, and Lady CacheCrazy. We hope too see you all at the CAG meeting http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...c-55fdc612d2e6 or at the Meeting http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...3-a70860785b71 . Again WELCOME and I'm a member of GA (Geocachers Anonymous) I can stop I promise I think?
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!