Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is there a T/B hotel type cache in the LR/Jacksonville area?

nonnipoppy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by demonicangel
    ........... He is just as "normal" as the rest of us.

I thought "Normal" was a setting on a washing machine!

Quote Originally Posted by demonicangel
    And please have a safe trip.
    Thank You very much.....poppy

Valorian Guest
    It's ok just one of those bashful/Shy things, After that well........ Ummmm nevermind It's DA's bug it's a friend's bug from here in TN Maybe my friends bug could meet with DA's bug so they wont be lonely I sent friend an email last night with your number and that she could get a hold of you through here or GC.com I havent heard back from her so not sure if she's gotten in touch or not

Geezer_Veazey Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by nonnipoppy
    We will only be in Ketchikan. Juneau and Skagway. that is a loooooong way from Fairbanks.
    I was in Juneau about 15 years bg (before geocaching) and it is a very interesting place. I'm sure the others are equally interesting and you will enjoy it.

I flew in on Monday, held seminars Tue, Wed & Thur. and was to fly out on Friday. I scheduled the return flight for very late Friday night so I would have a day to see the town. There was a fog and heavy mist constantly, but I kept telling everyone that the sun was going to break through on Friday. So Friday morning I headed out to Mendenhall glacier and guess what: The sun shown through for about 15 minutes.

Have a great time... Geezer

nonnipoppy Guest
    Thanks Geezer,

One of our dilemmas is that we have a limited amount of time at each stop. Deciding where to cache had been problematic. But we have worked out a compromise. We have scheduled a couple of extra days and will get to cache some in the Seattle area. We are excited.

BTW there is a T/B hotel in Jacksonville and it was placed by TopKitty98. It is a nice cache.

Thanks to all....poppy

(edit spelling)

nonnipoppy Guest
    Well I did hear from Sancho today and it appears that DA's T/B is probably not riding home with poppy. Here is the essential part of his message:

[quote"Sancho to poppy"]

Hey Poppy

Well the TB is gonna have to take another way it's a long way down.
    to reach south Alaska you have to fly or ferry without forcing the
    bug south it will not likely be able to meet up but then again it's
    the nature of a bug to find it's way home so it can tell a story
    along the way.
    [/quote]

Now how about that TN bug? I have not heard from anyone except here.

Valorian Guest
    NM Poppy seems either the whole cache it was in was muggled or a new cacher thoguht he was suppose to take the cache with him GCKDMB

nonnipoppy Guest
    Well I hope they locate the cache. Unfortunately being that the location is north of Anchorage it will not be on our agenda. Unless I can talk the ship captain into taking that big old boat on a joy ride. .....poppy