Thread: Where have all the Arkansas WJTB's gone? Here is my list...

Pignewton Guest

Where have all the Arkansas WJTB's gone? Here is my list...

Here is my list of WJTB's on my watchlist.
    "Aler" "Aleta" "Arnett" "Ash" "Avalee" "Avianna" "Barbra" "Baron" "Bemelle" "Bercleah" "Brandie" "Brandy" "Brittany" "Bryana" "Burdett" "Cabe" "Chatlie" "Colton" "Dace" "Dariel" "Darnetta" "Deandra" "Deann" "Deortun" "Dunton" "Dustan" "Earwyn" "Elwen" "Erwyn" "Felding" "Garrick" "Githa" "Golden" "Hilda" "Holdyn" "Ivyanne" "Janina" "Jaynie" "Jeren" "Jodi" "Jyllina" "Katrina" "Kenryk" "Lanny" "Larnell" "Lauretta" "Lexann" "Lifton" "Lilybeth" "Lina" "Lorenna" "Lorian" "Mace" "Mathers" "Nick" "Nikki" "Normand" "Olita" "Orvin" "Osman" "Oswell" "Parrish" "Phil" "Radmund" "Reyhurn" "Rodman" "Rodwell" "Ronny" "Russ" "Rye" "Secgwic" "Stacy" "Starling" "Ted" "Teddy" "Tournour" "Tyreece" "Tyrell" "Vale"

Some are from OK and Tenn but I figure they may make it here...
    Good luck!

PS. Is 70 all that will be released in Arkansas? I saw a meeting in [Edit]OHIO [/edit] that had 238 WJTB's placed in it...

edited to correct state.

Correct me if I am wrong - If you have them on your watchlist then you know exactly where they are. I have 6 on my watchlist and I follow their movements each week.

For the record, I know that "Teddy" is in my possession. He did not start life as an Arkansas WJTB. He was far from home (in Texas) when I found him and brought him back.

"Avianna" is in my son's possession and should be dropped this weekend. This WJTB was also started in TX - not AR.

"Aler" and "Avalee" were dropped by me in SW Arkansas and taken by TX geocachers. They are now prisoners in a SAGA event cache. I believe this is also the fate of "Laurette" a WJTB that I dropped off at Degray Lodge cache. No record of its removal was posted.

I originally had "Garrick" but dropped him off. Another cacher picked him up.

That's my talley

couldbecaching Guest

Garrick

re: Garrick

I picked Garrick up, made some photo opps, and dropped him off after Spanky, so he's just waitin' to be retrieved again. (Idling in a grove, hoping not be be overlooked... heheh)

What happens to the ones being held for an event cache? Just wondering since so much is new to me... still pickin' up the lingo and finer points. (lol)

Happy caching!

Valorian Guest
    What Georgia event had 238 white jeeps in it?

Pignewton Guest
    Yes...I do know where they are...I was just sharing my list. Thought it would be nice as we had quite a few get scooped up by a texan and placed in a monthly meeting cache most likely never to be seen in the wild again. I thought if more Arkansas geocachers had the same list then we could quickly grab them and replace them for other area cachers. I'll see if I can find the event listing for the HUGE WJTB stash.

P.S. Sorry..I was incorrect! It wasn't a Georgia event it was an Ohio event . "2005 Midwest GeoBash!!!"

Black Knight Guest
    Ok, just curious as I haven't seen the entire list. Is there one?????

DK

Pignewton Guest
    Sure to see all the WJTB's, just do a travel bug advanced search for "white jeep" I just looked thru the list for familiar names and then looked to see if they had any additional jeeps..then added them to the watchlist. It was pretty easy when they were first distributed but now...bleh!

Valorian Guest
    advance search on travel bugs will pull them up there's a few non offical white jeep's but the list it gave me pulled up 5009 so probably 4500-5000 are offical ones

I have 1 left to set out and I will put it out tomorrow all the caches I have found lately have been micros or in places I dont think they would be safe.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!