Thread: Prayers Needed for Ron Laster

Prayers Needed for Ron Laster

Ron Laster (aka rkl of rklmbl) is currently in St. Mary's Hospital in Russellville and is expected to be there for a while. Prayers for him and Maribeth are needed and appreciated during this time.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Oh no, we are so sorry to hear this. Sending our prayers and hugs to Ron and the family.

Praying for Ron and Maribeth!
    One cache at a time!

I have some sad news to share. Ron passed away a short while ago. Please keep Maribeth and their family in your prayers for strength during this difficult time. And remember all the good geocaching times and stories when you might have been with rklmbl.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

We are so saddened by this news. Maribeth, we are sorry for you and your family's loss. Sending our prayers, sympathies, and hugs to all of you.

We are so sorry for the loss of Ron. Our hearts and prayers go out to you Maribeth and your family. Please let us know if there is anything you need or that we can do for you.