Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Many Caches did you do today??

I decided instead of my usual Sunday morning hike on Mt Nebo that I would got to Clarksville and hike the Spadra Creek trail and get a few caches while I was there. I ended with 6 finds, 3DNF's(1of which I found out later has been archived), 3 benchmarks, and 2 travel bugs. All of this and I was still back in Russellville by 9:30 this morning just in time for breakfast. Everybody else slept in this morning.

GEO Guest

1 Sunday

We had a great time at the CITO Sunday ,I went back through and we got 30 the 25th ,5 Benchmarks,3-TB's.
    The one in front of the Courthouse has a no find by the NGS but found it by the description?

Thank all you Clarksville geocachers for a great time and lukywest and the Arkansas stickerdude,for pushing so hard it was great.A personal record.

Geoark1 Guest
    BUMP this was going good enjoyed reading the stories just wanted to bump this again

Phantom_491 Guest

Birthday caching

I only found four today (All of which belonged to Gaddiel, & OrangeDansh), but that was all I needed to make my goal of my age + 100 for my birthday today. The 1st find was a TB Rescue mission. I will get the bug going in the right direction soon.

chili36 Guest
    I picked up 7 over the weekend, none yesterday, but I am hoping to find #200 this afternoon sometime.

I run my pocket queries on Tuesday and haven't had time to look over the list yet.

10 caches in 3 states today, 2FTF's and 2 new Travel Bugs. I took my sister-in-law and niece to the airport in Memphis this morning and decided to do a little caching while there. I found 4 in Memphis, 1find and 1 DNF in Mississippi, and all 5 of the Marion Five series by Chili36. I even tried to get the "Quints" locationless cache while in the area but my camera battery was dead so I couldn't get the picture I needed after finding the exact spot. I still made it back home to Russellville by 4:30.

Geoark1 Guest
    Planned to do 8 today on trek to Ft Smith, but only did 7 of the planned ones. Met AR Sticker Dude at the Suds as I was looking. Been a long time for a FTF . Time was getting away and had to do the business for which I had come to town to do.

He told me he had found something for us when and if we would all meet. He brought it to me, a pin just like our avatar . It was in found in Lukywest Massard Battlefield Pin Cache.

Told ASD I would do Judge Parker on the way home. I looked for the Judge just hanging around, but NOT. Had looked at it several times. and at last the bell went off .

ASD invited me to do the Welcome to OK since it was so close and I could use his GPS. Good thing, cause not only do I have short arms and am way to short for some things. That makes 7 in State and 1 foreign one.

Still got my 8 today....Good day! Thanks and glad to meet you. See you all the 21st down in our neck of the woods.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Just one, since we are on vacation in Colorado.http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache...b-44212fe969ef

Golfnutz is going crazy however and is logging all those caches we found last summer.

Come on Poppy I know you can do better then that.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

nonnipoppy Guest
    Well we are not home yet! But cache plans have been changed due to previously unknown family issues and SWMBO is going divert us away from the caches I have in the GPSr and PDA. We will see.