Thread: Prayers needed for Christopher Moore, pizzaboy2600!

Prayers needed for Christopher Moore, pizzaboy2600!

Posts from Kristie on Facebook:

Thursday, June 9, 2022
    Update: Thursday 3:30 pm. He has been taken back for surgery. Keep the good stuff coming!

Update: Thursday 9:15 am. Keep the thoughts and prayers coming because they are working. Not out of the woods yet, but he did well overnight. Another surgery today at 5. Heís responsive and spelling words using letters on my shirt.

Wednesday evening: Christopher and I need yíallís thoughts, prayers, smoke, whatever good stuff you can send our way. Mostly his way. Heíd hate that Iím doing this but he had emergency surgery today. ICU nurse said it was a miracle that he made it through it. He will have at least two or more surgeries in the next couple days but I am hopeful the worst is behind him. He is tough. I believe. I am scared shitless but I believe. I donít want to go into details here, but please send all the good stuff his way. I love him so damn much. I hope and I believe.

Thursday, June 9, 2022
    Update: Christopherís surgery today went great! I am hopeful and positive. Please keep all the good stuff coming, I do believe itís working. Not out of the woods yet, but everyone is much more positive today. Another surgery early in the morning and one next week too. I am exhausted and trying to reply to everyone, but itís getting harder. Please spread the word and the love. I canít thank yíall enough!

Friday, June 10, 2022
    Friday 9:30 am update: Christopher is doing well and ďtalkingĒ with head nods and hand squeezes. No surgery today. They are going to give him a day of rest and let his blood pressure try and get a bit higher. His color looks way better today. ICU Nurse and surgeon both say he is doing really well. I canít say enough nice things about his surgeon Dr. Mwanza, that man is a balm to the soul and I told him as much this morning. And Shradha, who has been his daytime ICU nurse is just the best. Explains everything and says Iím never in the way although I know I am. I thank each and every one of you for all the good thoughts!

Please be in prayer for Chris and Kristie! I donít know what happened or is going on, but I do know they need our prayers.

Friday, 6/10/2022 update
    Update: Friday 2:20 pm. ICU doc just came by We still need all the good stuff sent Christopherís way. Yíall keep coming through. They are still really concerned over his blood pressure and kidney levels. Not out of woods yet.
    One cache at a time!

Our prayers and thoughts are with both Chris and Kristie.

Christopher update 10 a.m. He has been extubated! Tubes are out! Tears of joy gushing out at hearing his voice for the first time since last Wednesday! ICU doc said progress and smiled. Itís good seeing her smile because she hasnít always. Still need swelling down. But baby steps today. Baby steps.

Christopher update Monday 8:45 a.m. Hes swollen and theyíre worried he might have a bit of an infection. Ran cultures and giving antiobiotics, but we need it to clear up. They will wait to close him up once swelling is down but may be in the next day or two. Ventilator may come out today, he is able to breathe on his own it was just in there for surgery purposes from what I understand. He is thrilled about the idea of getting that tube out. So fingers crossed on that! He held my face when I came in his morning. Send all your good energy and prayers for this infection to clear and swelling to go down.

Had anyone heard an update on Christopher since the last post?

Last update according to Kristie on June 21st:
    Christopher update Tuesday 11:30 am: the surgeon, Dr. Eckes, came in and said so far looking good and he was extubated this morning!! So He can once again talk! Well, sparingly, but still. He didn’t sleep well last night, but hopefully getting a bit of rest now while I‘m taking a lunch break. Happy Summer Solstice!