Thread: Condolences

Condolences

I learned this week that my good friend Richard Honebrink, aka Rhone, has lost his wife. Joana Honebrink passed away April 19th. Although she was not a geocacher, she did attend events with Richard and I always enjoyed visiting with her.

Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, a memorial service will be held at a yet to be determined date.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Richard and the Honebrink family.

We are so sorry for his loss. Sending our prayers and sympathies.

I just learned about this today, from a separate source. Richard, may the Lord be with and your family, and give you Peace, in this time of grief.
    "There are not enough Indians in the world to defeat the Seventh Cavalry." -- George Armstrong Custer

I didn't know about Richard's wife until I got on the ArkGeo website tonight and noticed the posting. Sorry for your loss and hope to see you in a couple of days.

Richard, we are both so very sorry for this horrible loss. Prayers for you and your family. I always enjoyed visiting with her at events.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

I am so sorry to hear this news Richard. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I know you are lost without her.