Thread: Condolences

Condolences

I learned this week that my good friend Richard Honebrink, aka Rhone, has lost his wife. Joana Honebrink passed away April 19th. Although she was not a geocacher, she did attend events with Richard and I always enjoyed visiting with her.

Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, a memorial service will be held at a yet to be determined date.

My thoughts and prayers go out to Richard and the Honebrink family.

We are so sorry for his loss. Sending our prayers and sympathies.

I just learned about this today, from a separate source. Richard, may the Lord be with and your family, and give you Peace, in this time of grief.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I didn't know about Richard's wife until I got on the ArkGeo website tonight and noticed the posting. Sorry for your loss and hope to see you in a couple of days.

Richard, we are both so very sorry for this horrible loss. Prayers for you and your family. I always enjoyed visiting with her at events.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

I am so sorry to hear this news Richard. Our thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time. I know you are lost without her.