Thread: mission impossible 2 ?

grandkid44 Guest

mission impossible 2 ?

I will archive MI 1 in the next week or so and either break it down into individual caches or set up MI 2 , even more difficult, involving compass , gps , and perhaps a billboard or two ....ie, going to a coordinate and finding clues hidden in the billboard advertising ..it takes a while to set something like this up, let me know your preference by posting a note on the mission I cache page, thanks.

couldbecaching Guest
    Hello, GK38!

I'm sorry to hear that MI 1 is coming down just as I'm arriving to this sport. I've been on this site and geocaching.com only a couple of weeks and just bought my first GPSr -- a Garmin GPSMAP76 that Lady Engineer (well, the whole Flirtin_with_Disaster crew, actually! Hate not to mention those fabulous princesses!) was kind enough to help me with last weekend. I was reading over your MI 1 description and the ensuing find logs just a couple days ago and last night. I was thinking "what a fun challenge that will be to try!" as I read the posts -- before finding your note here. Welllll... I'll just have to look up some of your other caches for my son and I to pursue! How wonderful that you and your family -- as do others around here, too! -- put the time and effort into creating a challenge like that. I look forward to trying to tackle some of your caches. (Sounds like I'll have to work up to the next version of this one, though! LOL)

Peace and happy caching!

Shauna
    (couldbecaching in GC.com)

grandkid44 Guest
    Great tp welcome you to the sport , MI will stay intact until you have completed the mission, and longer iof others wish.