Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cache Clarksville

lukywest Guest

New Laptop

After going out with Stickerdude last weekend that laptop was the best thing about the trip. I ordered a laptop off of ebay lastnight and I went out and bought Delarme for the laptop cause it has the nice little gpsr for it plug into the laptop. Since I own a Magallen it would really bad to swap back and forth on the cable since the have a horrible design on the attachment. So I can use the laptop to get into the area or parking lot then grab my handheld gpsr to fine tune the last few feet. Thanks stickerdude. Saves a lot of time and gas trying to figure if your close and miss a road and have to go back.

Phantom_491 Guest

Caching Clarksville This Weekend

I had planned to do some caching up there on Monday (5 July), but my new cache-mobile is being delivered then. I guess I'll just have to shorten the trip and catch some of the Conway caches instead.

I finally made it back to Clarksville on Sunday to do a little caching. I found 6 cahes and 3 benchmarks while there. I also finally figured out "What a Twisted Mind" but when I found it the cache was not there. When I got home I noticed that it had been archived. Oh well, I guess I should have gone and gotten it sooner.

Phantom_491 Guest

Re: Caching Clarksville This Weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Phantom_491
    I had planned to do some caching up there on Monday (5 July), but my new cache-mobile is being delivered then. I guess I'll just have to shorten the trip and catch some of the Conway caches instead.
    My new cache mobile (White JEEP Cherokee) arrived a day early (On the 4th if you can believe that!), Didn't cache Conway or Clarksville, but went to Petit Jean and did the Cedar Falls Cache. I will have to go back and get the others, since this trip wasn't a planned caching trip.