Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cache Clarksville

Ruffridr I would be interested in the list and sorry you can not make it I was kind of hopeing for a larger turn out, but I know how hard it is to get out of work(no I don't I own my own business When I get a day off I just make everyone else work harder). There are some cachers from the tulsa and OKC area heading up to Miami,OK on Sunday if anyone is interested contact me and I'll get you headed in the right direction.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

RuffRidr Guest
    Usually the caches by Golfnutz and nonnipoppy are good ones. Here are some of theirs that I thought were good:

What a Twisted Mind
    The Judge
    A Little Levy Madness
    Rubbermaid's Revenge
    Bell of a Cache
    Liesl & Rolf
    Inside Outside

--RuffRidr

We will agree! Here's our list of "must see" caches, but I guess it depends on what you're looking for...

Liesl & Rolf
    Old School
    I See Dead People
    Cader Lee
    The Judge
    Parking in Clarksville Multi
    Inside Outside
    All of the Spadra Trail caches
    Flatter Than a Flitter
    Rubbermaid's Revenge
    Ready, Set, Go!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

GEO Guest

Got em

I will(we) will see what we can find I got almost all em in there.

We started in Clarksville at 11:00am and got home at 4:00am that was a long day. I think we got in the neighborhood of 40 or 45 caches.

The Judge we got in just a few mins.

Inside Outside too a few mins because it was 11:00pm and we were cautious.

Eureka was found at around 11:00pm yes that was at night but WE GOT IT. HAHAHAHAHAHA That still needs to be a 5.

There is not too many in Clarksville that we did not got to.Thanks for all the hard work in all the caches in the area.

lukywest Guest

What we did

That trip was a blast. Small turn out but we didnt get any DNF's Would have more but 3 where gone do to some muggles. I had a blast. Would like to do that again but need lots of rest. My poor dog had to hold in his PP for 15 hours and made it I was shocked. And the Cader Lee couldnt get to do to some Muggles partying it up. Have to go back some day for Jail Break too. I learned alot on this trip . I know now that I need a few special weapons to add to next big advenutre. Namely a laptop with GPS. That will shave alot of time off Hen Pecking for the general area. Thanks Arstickerdude. By the way I got 36 and double what I had in about a month and a half looking on my own. Thanks Again Lukywest

GEO Guest

HI TECH

Yep you hit it on the head lukywest,them HI TECH secret weapons work well the laptop is a gret tool,When I get rich I'm a gonna get me one.

The detail and accesories you have are awesome Arkansas stickerdude thanks again for the advantage.Now it will be back to the pecking at them but I have done most of them that way so It is a real treat when you get to partner with the HI TECH.

Thanks again guys I had a great time.
    Look forward with anticipation on doing it again someday soon.

Okay, I don't know about the rest of ya'll, but I personally think that Arkansas Stickerdude needs to post a war chest list.
    You know, a list of everything the savey cacher should have to be with it, cool, successful, etc. !!!!!
    Well . . . we're waiting!
    topkitty98

So you want too know what I have in my CACHE MOBILE ARSONAL?

Yes, I do!
    topkitty

>^..^<