Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cache Clarksville

Cache Clarksville

Luckywest and I are planning a trip to clarksville on Friday June 25 and are inviting any other cachers to go.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

RuffRidr Guest
    Hmmm, I may be interested. I have already been there twice and got a bunch of the caches in the area. However, there are still a lot more that I haven't done. Have you done any there yet?

--RuffRidr

I've done some around Sprada trail thats about it. Luckywest has not done any there. We are thinking about leaving arround 9 Fri morning.

Rusty_da_dog Guest

Clarksville Caches....

There are several caches, that I need to get back down there and hit, just seems I never find the time. I think my next trip is going to be North of Ozark there is some unfinished business up there also, and its a nice peaceful area.

nonnipoppy Guest
    Come on down! Golfnutz and nonnipoppy await your arrival. I gave LukyWest our cell phone numbers if you run into trouble.....poppy

GEO Guest

I will be there too!!!

I will meet you somewhere down there ASD.
    I forsee no problems this date.
    I have wanted to get back down that way for a long time now.

gEO WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN WE GET DOWN THERE. Ruffridr whats the news with you?

RuffRidr Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkansas_stickerdude
    gEO WE WILL CALL YOU WHEN WE GET DOWN THERE. Ruffridr whats the news with you?
    I don't think I will be able to get out of work Friday. Too much going on here right now. Thanks for the offer, and we'll have to get together some other time.

By the way, if you'd like I can provide you with a list of caches that you won't want to miss.

--RuffRidr

I wish we could go, but we can't. I would be interested in the list of must see's though. We are planning a trip up that way the first week or so of July.

topkitty98 & family

>^..^<

GEO Guest

STILL LOOKS GOOD FOR ME

Well all is well for now ASD I am still going to get there unless it freezes over.
    That might be nice about then,sure been nice up here.