Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Caches in the Conway Area?

Phantom_491 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaddiel
    The Gatling Bowl is now ready for play. If you look for this one, Team Rock Hound and I need some feedback. Since this is sort of a new concept, we'd like to know if you enjoyed it, suggestions for improvement, creative critisisms, etc... Let 'er rip!

Team Rock Hound really put some work into this one and should be credited for the idea and implementation. Hope you enjoy it!
    My team is in the locker room waitng for the coach to lay out the plan of attack, and the band is warming up for the Star Spangled Banner. Play Ball!!

rock_hound Guest
    My team is in the locker room waitng for the coach to lay out the plan of attack, and the band is warming up for the Star Spangled Banner. Play Ball!!
    Phantom_491 takes the field and the crowd goes wild. But the crowd falls dead silent as Phantom looks around confused. Will they find the cache before woodwalker9? Ah yes Phantom completes a short pass for a 1st down. But no here comes woodwalker9 with a sneeky handoff...............

Phantom_491 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by rock_hound
    Phantom_491 takes the field and the crowd goes wild. But the crowd falls dead silent as Phantom looks around confused. Will they find the cache before woodwalker9? Ah yes Phantom completes a short pass for a 1st down. But no here comes woodwalker9 with a sneeky handoff...............
    ****Whistle**** Ref "Delay of Game! Offense - 10 cache penalty Still 2nd down!"

Actually I'm stuck at work. Was supposed to get off a little early , but that's not going to happen.

LadyEngineer Guest

Cabot area

Strider869 and I are looking in the Cabot area for some good places. Have come across some maybes but have to get permission. Have 2 cantainers ready and 2 that need contents. Working to solve this problem. We're also trying to find a few more so we have better knowledge on how to hide some. For some reason we seem to have difficulty locating some think out of the box ones.

well get this game back on I ready to come down to conway and find them all hahahahahahahahahaha
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Rusty_da_dog Guest

Cool idea

I have been meaning to set a cache like this for some time. My only problem is W O R K!!! It seems I don't have alot of time to go caching, much less to place a new one. It is a cool idea though, I have done one like this before its kinda neat!!

Phantom_491 Guest

And the Winner is...

The Game finally started after a delay due to Technical Difficulties (Work). Team Phantom (Phantom 491, & son Squirrel 21309) Took the field. Quickly getting a 1st down. Headed to the next goal on the field, Oh No It's blocked by a couple Muggles. Quick thinking and a change of plays by Phantom and they score the next mark. Squirrel Checks the field, Yes It's wide open. Phantom throws the bomb, and Squirrel catches it. Off to the next down marker. Phantom & Squirrel both go out of bounds, and then Phantom calls a time out. After talking strategy, Phantom calls time in and quickly scores another one. After a quick pit stop at the team bus, Play is resumed. Phantoom can see the goal line, but wants to try another play 1st. Incomplete pass. Phantom quickly recovers and goes with the play he originally wanted to go with before the pit stop. After almost goining out of bounds again, Phantom quickly spies a weakness in the Defense and passes the ball off to Squirrel, who figures out how to exploit the weakness. TOUCHDOWN!!!!!

Great cache. FTF!! Enjoyed the hunt/ Too bad Muggles were swarming a couple other of the caches in the area. otherwise we'd of went 4 for 4 instead of 2 for 4. Thanks for the game.

Hey coach, can I go soak in the hot tub now?

Wow, ya'll! We had not seen anything like this before! Very neat idea and I'm telling ya I've not seen an ammo can do THAT before! I love it!
    We won't say how many downs it took mostly because we don't remember, but it was great. Such an awesomely gorgeous day for July - nice breeze, low temp.

Thanks for another good lesson in geocaching!

topkitty98, markrocks >^..^<
    & calicomo, KidWho from Fulton, Mo