Thread: First Cache

First Cache

TopKitty, I see you got your first cache placed. Congratulations! It looks great! Hope to get over there soon to find it...
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

1st Cache

Having been to it already, I can say that TopKitty is going to be one to watch for. It took me a few minutes to find , and the camo is something I had not seen before but might incorperate into a future hide.

Thanks, ya'll! I have other things up my sleeve for Jacksonville. We are planning a couple caching trips over the next week, I thought I'd wait until we did that so I might soak up new ideas. I have a brand new cacher around for a week, my sister from Missouri. She's already given me a good idea too. I also wanted to see if "Namesakes" would be well received by those who hunt for it. Thanks for the good words, Phantom!

As a founding member of the Greater Jacksonville Geocachers Association (Anonymous?) we pledge to soon make JVille the next cache mecca of the state!

topkitty >^..^<

Quote Originally Posted by topkitty98
    As a founding member of the Greater Jacksonville Geocachers Association (Anonymous?) we pledge to soon make JVille the next cache mecca of the state!

topkitty >^..^<
    I'm sure you'll have help with that.

From another founding member of the Greater Jacksonville Geocachers Association (Anonymous?)

Great job topkitty. Like phantom, I had not seen this camo job before, but it opens up all kinds of possibilities. Execellent hide. This is one that no one will want to pass up. I can hardly wait to see what's next.

On Phantom's 2nd trip , my 1st, after finding caches we both havent found he took me to this cache. It is a very unique hide and will open new ideas on possible cache camo.Great job TopKitty

Now you guy's got me wondering what this new type cammo is.
    I will have to get down there soon.
    I will.

Yes Geo you should come check it out. It is very well hidden. It gave me some ideas. Thanks so much TopKitty.
    The Pixie with an Attitude!!