Thread: Counselor Opportunity

Counselor Opportunity

The Boy Scouts are holding a Merit Badge Univ. in Little Rock May 11th are in need of a counselor. Anyone interested please post a reply to this thread.

I have that day off.... as of our current schedule.

I will participate in this training exercise.... I would very much appreciate a co-conspirator or two.
    Do you have any other details on this opportunity?

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwalker9 View Post
    The Boy Scouts are holding a Merit Badge Univ. in Little Rock May 11th are in need of a counselor. Anyone interested please post a reply to this thread.
    What would this entail?
    One cache at a time!

Did this class take place?
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Candace and myself did do this class. We had 7 scouts in attendance.

It's that time of year again... The Boy Scouts are holding their Merit Badge University again!! The date will be May 9th. Is anybody interested? I can tell you from personal experience that it is fun and I'm glad that Kimberly Eastridge-Pridmore and I did it!

The Merit Badge University has been cancelled for this year, due to the the Coronavirus pandemic.

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

The last communication I received said that it was postponed. Has it been cancelled all together?

By cancelled, I meant the date in May and it has not yet been rescheduled. The last communications said they cannot even call places to reserve the rooms until mid-May and the MBU was not likely to occur before mid-August. So given that delay, I am making the assumption, right or wrong, that it will not occur this year at all.