Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Liar, liar pants on fire.

twooldcrows Guest
    We’re Sorry…

We owe everyone in ARGeocaching Org an apology… We are sorry if we offended anyone it was not our intention. Our ideas didn’t come across like we thought they would. We are trying to be better people, life is too short to be contentious with anyone. Thank you all for the privilege of caching in the great state of Arkansas. We are not angry at anyone and we hope that we have not lost friends over this. We only tried to discuss what was on our mind about caching and the purpose of some of the rules. We thought that was what the forum was for to discuss geocaching and to ask questions about things that concerned us. Again our most sincere apologies to all.

Black Knight Guest

Re: im sure rusty da dog

Quote Originally Posted by arparkguy
    Black Knight or should I say Rusty Da Dog...if names are being withheld why are you posting under a false name.
    I hate to burst your bubble but I would get my facts straight before you think you know exactly who I am.............

thenaturenurd Guest

challenge accepted

Black Knight,

I accept your challenge.

By the way...GFY.

thenaturenurd Guest

did you say this or not

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty_da_dog
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureFish

Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I look forward to attending some of your events and getting to know you.

NF
    Drop dead would be a good start.........

Oh man, did I say that out loud
    Dark Knight,

I find it interesting that you have the same avatar as Rusty Da Dog. I also find it interesting you claim to be somewhat SW of the area.

Black Knight Guest
    Oh God because I have the same because I like Batman, and someone else likes Batman we are one in the same?? Come on you can do better than that, how many people in this world like Batman.

Don't think I am from the SW part of the state eh.....Why don't you come on down to Texarkana sometime and we can sit down and talk about it. I can neither prove nor disprove that I live here, unless you count the fact that the paper mill smells good up in Ashdown this morning. Ya know speaking of papermills If the wind blows just right you can smell Dominoe so you catch it from both ends.......

But then again as I say, you won't know unless you come on down.

This is a reminder to EVERYONE to refrain from personal attacks. It's fine if you want to have a spat, just TAKE IT OUTSIDE.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

thenaturenurd Guest

the parking lot?

Like hey lets meet in the parking lot? That type of thing?

Your are right Gaddiel. I will not apologize for what I said, but I understand this activity makes the group look childish and unprofessional.

Craig

Re: the parking lot?

Quote Originally Posted by thenaturenurd
    Like hey lets meet in the parking lot. Craig
    Yes, I hope I was clear about "taking it outside". If I wasn't, let me explain:

Regarding personal comments (especially attacks of any kind), you are invited to use the "Private Message" feature or the "Email" button at the bottom of a user's post.
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

thenaturenurd Guest

LOL

Yes I get you Gaddiel. I was picking. 10-4 good buddy...

Black Knight Guest
    Hey, I probably shouldn't prolong this BUT.......If you want to make a special trip to Txk to visit, come on down. I'll let you know where and when I work, you can come on in and say hi..........

I am done with this foolishness......

DK