Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Liar, liar pants on fire.

thenaturenurd Guest

are you buying drinks?

As long as you are buying first round of drinks Dark Knight...

Black Knight Guest
    Come on down, gotta buy it on the Arkansas side and smuggle it back across the line.......

thenaturenurd Guest

10-4

Yes I know. I grew up in the big town of Jefferson, TX so I am quite familiar with that area.

Phantom_491 Guest
    DK,

I pass through your neck of the woods about once every month or so when I drive down to the Longview, Tx area to visit my folks. I've done a few of the caches (Mostly just off I-30). There are some excellent caches in the Texarkana area.

I'll try to let you know the next time I am passing through.

Dennis (Phantom 491)

PS: FYI for those who keep track of stuff like this this is my 200th post to the ArkGeocaching.org forums. (DISCLAIMER: this is not tooting my own horn, just stating a fact for anyone who might be interested)

Black Knight Guest

Numbers

The numbers are up........oops I mean in......

Do people cache 24/7 out there? I mean how can you find over 1000 caches in less than a year, or for that matter 2/3s of a year. I would like to know the secrets so I can do it to
    By the way I am not mentioning any names here, so as not to publicly call anyone out like certain people have been trying to do to me lately, BUT maybe some folks in Clarksville could explain the secret of 1000 in less than a year. Maybe I am in the minority and don't have a job that lets me geocache every day, just looking for an answer.....If there is a secret to being able to cache more often, or to have 1000 finds in a year, I would be willing to bet there are at least a few on this board that would LOVE to know the secret (I for the record could care less. I will take my 100+ finds anyday)

DK

Re: Numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight
    If there is a secret to being able to cache more often, or to have 1000 finds in a year, I would be willing to bet there are at least a few on this board that would LOVE to know the secret
    It's not a secret. Some people love to geocache and have time to do it.

Let's see... I assume that you brought this up for some reason, though. You seem to have a facination with high numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Knight
    (I for the record could care less...) DK
    You could care less? Really? Hmm... That seems to go contrary to many of your other posts, but if you say so... OK!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Black Knight Guest
    Hey Gaddiel,
    Let's just say I enjoy hearing how much time other people have on their hands. Funny how it is only the Clarksville group that has outrageously high numbers, does that mean no one in the whole rest of the state has that kind of time to cache? Come on.............You have got to be smarter than that.

So what's the secret? Anyone in CLARKSVILLE wanna chime in? As I said before I find it interesting, if not a little on the tuna side, that someone has so much time on their hands to geocache, but hey I could be wrong. I hope when I get old and retire I can do nothing but hunt geocaches all day long 24/7. I mean come on 100+ caches per month, what cacher would not LOVE to know the secret as to how to do that.

As I said, I love hearing how much time people have on their hands when I am at my nice little blue collar job all day long.

DK

Think about it DK thats only 25 a weekend and if you hit big towns like I know Nonniepoppy does that would be very easy. Like next weekend I'm planning on going to Tulsa( anyone else want to ride along contact me). Just in Tulsa there are 250+ in a 15 mile radius HELLO just to get 25 of those would be a peice of cake because a big percentage of those are Virtual's. Do 25 in a weekend and Tulsa is as close as Clarksville to me. 25 a weekend hahahahahahaha!
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Black Knight Guest
    Funny, I get responses from people that don't have 1000+ finds.....If you know the secret why aren't you up there?

Black Knight Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkansas_stickerdude
    Think about it DK thats only 25 a weekend and if you hit big towns like I know Nonniepoppy does that would be very easy. Like next weekend I'm planning on going to Tulsa( anyone else want to ride along contact me). Just in Tulsa there are 250+ in a 15 mile radius HELLO just to get 25 of those would be a peice of cake because a big percentage of those are Virtual's. Do 25 in a weekend and Tulsa is as close as Clarksville to me. 25 a weekend hahahahahahaha!
    By the way, are you going to go to Tulsa EVERY weekend for a year? Are you going to find 25 geocaches EVERY weekend for a year? Are you going to think about finding 25 geocaches EVERY weekend for a year?

For most people the answer is NO!!! And when I say most people I would venture that number to be 99 out of 100 would NOT want to find OR attempt to find 25 geocaches EVERY weekend for a year....

So laugh all you want Stickerdude, I mean I can tell from looking at your numbers that you find 25 a weekend every weekend.

When was the last time anyone snagged 25 caches 3 weekends in a row?

And ya know, I still haven't heard from anyone in Clarksville on this subject. Something tells me I probably won't.

DK