The Membership Relations Committee is happy to showcase some ArkGeo Geocachers through the "Geocacher Profile". The committee thought tipnwife aka Chuck and Rachael Veregge should be the next cacher to be in the spotlight.

What is your geocaching name?
TIPNWIFE

How did you choose your handle?
IT'S PART ME AND PART MY WIFE. WHEN I WAITED TABLES, MY NICKNAME WAS TIPTHAWAITER. I STARTED WITH THAT BUT THEN THE WIFE JOINED IN AND WE CHANGED IT.

How long have you been geocaching?
MARCH 13, 2015

How did you find your first Geocache, and which one was it?
WE WERE IN MURRAY, KENTUCKY FOR OUR NIECE'S BIRTHDAY. IT WAS ALSO A FAMILY REUNION OF SORTS AS RACHAEL'S DAD HAD TERMINAL CANCER. SOME COUSINS HAD ALREADY BEEN GEOCACHING AND INVITED ME ALONG WITH THEM. WE DID NIGHT GEOCACHING. MY FIRST CACHE LOOKS LIKE IT HAS BEEN ARCHIVED, BUT GC2W0P1 WAS THE FIRST ONE WE LOGGED THAT IS STILL ACTIVE

Who usually goes with you when you go caching?
TIP = CHUCK; WIFE = RACHAEL

How long will you work on puzzle caches before you give up?
IT DEPENDS, 30 MINUTES IF IT'S EARLY IN THE DAY THAT WE ARE GEOCACHING. 5 MINUTES IF WE HAVE ALREADY BEEN OUT AND ABOUT.

What town/areas have you most enjoyed caching in?
CEMETERIES

Do you do paperless caching?
WE HAVE DONE SOME VIRTUAL CACHES.

What kind of geocaching rig do you use?
GENERALLY WE ARE IN TIP'S JEEP RENEGADE, ORANGEJELLO. HOWEVER, WE HAVE YET TO TAKE RACHAEL'S NEW TO HER SUBARU CROSSTREK, SUE BEA, OUT TO SEARCH FOR CACHES

Why would you recommend anyone else to take up geocaching?
GET OUT OF THE HOUSE, ITS FUN, ITS COOL TO SEE PLACES YOU WOULDN'T ORDINARILY THINK OF GOING TO. LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE!

Where are you originally from?
TIP = HONOLULU, HI; RACHAEL = LITTLE ROCK, AR

In what states have you geocached?
MINNESOTA, NORTH CAROLINA, ARIZONA, INDIANA, ILLINOIS, MISSOURI, KENTUCKY, TEXAS, OKLAHOMA, GEORGIA, FLORIDA, ALABAMA, MISSISSIPPI, LOUISIANA, ARKANSAS, TENNESSEE,

COUNTRIES = USA, MEXICO

What was your first event ever attended?
IT WAS A MEET & GREET & EAT AT GUS'S BACK IN THE SUMMER OF 2015. OUR COUSINS WHO GOT US INTO GEOCACHING INVITED US. THEY HAVE SINCE DROPPED OUT WHILE WE HAVE KEPT THE ADVENTURE GOING.

How many caches have you found?

Which type of cache container do you prefer over the rest?
RACHAEL PREFERS THE AMMO CANS; TIP PREFERS PUZZLE BOXES

What was the most famous cache that you have found?
WE ARE NOT SURE.

Do you use disposable batteries or rechargeable batteries?
BOTH

Do you enjoy hiding or finding more as your part of the hobby?
WE HAVE NOT HIDDEN A CACHE YET.

Do you have a personal goal in mind when you make a hide?
TO MAKE OUR FIRST HIDE!

What is your favorite type of cache hide?
WE DON'T HAVE ONE YET

Out of all your hides, what are your personal favorites that you take pride in?
NA

What do you think the proper hide to find ratio should be to keep the sport fresh?
THERE ARE SOME PEOPLE WHO ARE MORE GIFTED AT HIDING THAN FINDING. AND OTHERS WHO ARE MORE GIFTED AT FINDING THAN HIDING.

How did you end up getting into this wacky hobby?
OUR COUSINS GOT US INTO THIS. WE STAYED FOR THE ADVENTURES.

What's your favorite geocache?
WE ENJOYED THE ONES BY sduke91757 BECAUSE THEY WERE ALL SO UNIQUE AND CHALLENGING.

If money was no object, where would you like to go geocaching?
ALL THE CONTINENTS.

Do you like geocaching by yourself or in a group?
SMALL GROUPS OF 3 OR 4 PEOPLE. SMALL ENOUGH TO FIND THE CACHE QUICKLY AND NOT DRAW TOO MUCH ATTENTION.

How many First to Finds do you have?
NOT AS MANY AS WE WOULD LIKE, ONLY TWO OR THREE.

Are you a First to Find person who is always set on go and if so, how many miles out do you have your settings on to get notifications?
NO.

Do you have any other hobbies besides geocaching?
TOO MANY....SCUBA DIVING, KNITTING, CROCHETING, FPV RACING QUADS, DISC GOLF, BICYCLING, GOLF, CRAFTS, SINGING, BAKING, COOKING