Thread: Greetings from Washington

Greetings from Washington

Hey everybody! The annual Griswold Family Vacation has taken us to the great northwest this year. We spent the last few days in Oregon and just crossed into Washington for the rest of the trip. We found 13 caches so far, mostly ones that were along our route anyway. We did go a few miles out of the way to where the very first Cache was hidden outside of Portland. In fact, the first place we went after checking into the motel was the Original Stash Tribute Plaque (GCGV0P).

We also picked up our first White Jeep Travel Bug. Man, they have some great trees to hide caches in around here. Unfortunately, it's been raining alot, so we are having to dodge rain drops as we geocache.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Re: Greetings from Washington

Quote Originally Posted by The_Griswolds
    Hey everybody! The annual Griswold Family Vacation has taken us to the great northwest this year.
    So.... Have there been any Griswold family "moments" this trip, like when Clark was found late one night skinny dipping with Christie Brinkley? Or like the time when you had to strap Aunt Edna to the roof of the car during a thunderstorm?
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

So.... Have there been any Griswold family "moments" this trip...
    No, nothing that exciting. We did find a beach we could drive on and let Rusty make donuts in the sand with the rental car. You should have seen the grin on his face
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "