Thread: 100th find

100th find

I started out today with two goals. Retrieving a WJTB and making my 100th find. Thanks to backpacknjack I was able to accomplish both goals. I was barely a month into geocaching back in January 2005 when I had a FTF on one of his caches. (Is it OK now to admit I left work early to get that FTF? ) Bolstered by the confidence of that find I returned the next day to try the others he had put out. I fell victim to a dancing GPSr and some excellent camo jobs. I did have one more FTF that day but fell victim to my first DNF's on two of his caches. I was determined to return one day. So, when I came upon this milestone I just knew it had to be his hides! Thanks for all of the excellent caches Jack. 100 down - only ~177,000 to go.

BACKPACKNJACK Guest

Congrats

Congrats “Spanky”
    100 already? Well Spanky, I’ve been quoted as saying I’m not one of the smartest turtles in the pond and I guess I need to add that I’m also one of the slowest.
    I’m just barely above 50 and I was doing this back with Davey Crockett.

thenaturenurd Guest

congrats

Great job spanky. I just reached 100 myself last month. Happy caching too ya!

Pignewton Guest
    Congrats! I hope to catch up one of these days! Now, I just gotta figure out which cache to hit on my 100th find. I let my 50th slip in a caching frenzy one day. I think it was Griswold's Gift Cache, but I'm not entirely sure. *shrug*

Congratulations Spanky on your 100th find. A very memorable find. Best of luck to you on your next 100.

Woodwalker

cachecrazies Guest
    High Five, Spanky!!

You'll remember this one - as well as each milestone to come. Keep caching and keep those milestones coming! Most of all - keep having fun and enjoying!

Congrats, Spanky! Glad to see that you are enjoying geocaching so much! It's also nice to hear good things from you about other ArkGeo members, too. Keep up the fun times!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Congrats!!!
    Milestones are great, aren't they? My 350 was yesterday on a new cache from a new (I think) cacher - ArkHiker. Nice hide in a cache poor area, thanks.

Welcome to the sport and I wish you many many more.

OH YEAH, Spanky!

Thanks for placing in Jacksonville! I have several caches almost ready in my quest to make Jville the next Cache Capitol of the World - taking the title from Clarksville! I'll probably place them the week of July 11th (vacation lurks). HEE HEE

Congrats Spanky I'm almost to the big 500.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!