Thread: 500 crazies

500 crazies

Way to go Cachecrazies. Congratulations on reaching 500 finds. A great milestone.

BTW cachers, if you haven't made a trip to the Mountain Home area to cache, do yourself a favor and put it on your to-do list. This area has two beautiful lakes, breathtaking views, and historical locations that will make for an unforgetable experience.

Again, congratulations Bob and Linda on your 500 finds and a big THANK YOU from me for all your hard work in promoting geocaching and for helping make my caching experience a great one.

Woodwalker

cachecrazies Guest
    Woodwalker9 -

Thank you so much for your acknowledgement of our milestone - it means a lot to us coming from you! We should have known that we couldn't slip anything past you!

We've only just begun! We've loved all of our experiences in the last 3 years and are looking forward to a lot of caching in the future!

Bob and Linda

Cachecrazies, you guys are rolling! I would say, "Race you to 1000!", but that wouldn't be much of a race, now would it?

Enjoy your NEXT 500!!!

Wayne
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

Please accept my congratulations also! That is truly an accomplishment. So far, Little Hawk Crag is my favorite of your hides. OH, OH, OH I forgot the one at the settlement with the pond and the huge turtles! Cooper, maybe? I love that one! I need to see more of yours so I can better decide, road trip . . .

You are very helpful folks who care.
    Thanks for your contributions to the sport!

tk
    >^..^<

Congrats Crazies I'm right behind you.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Yep, congrats Bob and Linda!!! It's always nice to hit a milestone and then be able to sit back and relax until you get close to the next one.

Rich - St. Louis

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    Couldn't have happened to a nicer couple.
    Congrats!

I'm right behind ya!! well not RIGHT behind ya ... well when I say behind ya... that is.. well in fact.... Well, my number does has a five in it too

Anyway....WAY TA GO!!!!