Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: back in the saddle again

thenaturenurd Guest

back in the saddle again

Ok Guys...

As I had hoped I wasnt gone long but had no idea when id be back. Id like to officially announce I am back. How could I leave such good company?

The 12 hour work days were taking a toll on me. Had to fulfill certain duties first b4 I could continue caching...both personal and professional.

I am preparing to go cache as we speak.

Happy caching to y'all! Its glad to be back!

Craig

Black Knight Guest
    It doesn't look to me like you were ever really gone. Don't take this the wrong way, but sometimes I go 2 weeks without caching, and I don't go telling everyone goodbye that I am quitting.........Seems to me this is a thread that should never have been started. At least it is my opinion. I mean if you knew you were going to be gone or not caching for MONTHS I could understand, but only starting the other thread 2 weeks ago, and then turning around and saying I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKK
    Come on......I work long hours, I know how it goes, I think it was a little bit of jumping the gun. Now granted I don't know (as Paul Harvey would say) the rest of the story, I just think it was a little over dramatic.....
    Cache on
    BK

Black Knight if we wanted anything from you we would have asked for it. ARpark guy its great too see you back.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

thenaturenurd Guest

smart a** comments

Black Knight...why are you always trying to start a fight?

Thanks stickerdude glad to be back. BK to be honest I didnt know how long id be gone. Had some serious issues to work out. I think this is an open forum if I want to start a thread I can and will.

walkingshadow Guest
    I am happy your back and your issues worked out. Keep on posting.....

Walkingshadow and red

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    OK APGUY, that was cutting it way to close, just 882 more weeks and we would have had to pull your card. You have been an enthusiastic positive addition to our little group of sneaky people who hide treasures in the woods for strangers and pick up trash for free (hey does that make us stranger then strangers) and I’m glad it didn’t take as long as you suspected, to work things out.

dark knight: under your avatar it says only 2 post. (quote)“don't take this the wrong way” but it sure seems like a lot more then that (maybe because of the 14 post using DarkKnight???) (you are darkknight right?) and all I have to say about your comment is………..nothing. (just the opposite of what you wanted??)

Stickerdude: I just talked about you in the New Jeeps thread :P

Black Knight Guest
    Yep Black Knight = Dark Knight = well.........can't give all of my secrets away now can I. Oh and StickerDude BITEME. As it was stated it is an OPEN THREAD IN AN OPEN FORUM.

If someone is going to be gone for awhile that is one thing to say goodbye, Ya know wait a week or two see if things get worked out, and then go from there. I still think that posting one week then turning around and posting 2 weeks down the pike is a bit much, but hey thats life, or as someone said its an open forum. Opinions are like..........well you know the analogy. So I was stating my opinion.

DK

demonicangel Guest
    arparkguy - All I can say to you is WELCOME BACK!!! I'm so glad (both for you as well as our little group of cachers) that you weren't gone nearly as long as you thought you might be.

Black Knight - You need to lay off. To quote you it IS an open forum so he was well within his rights to post a message to his fellow friends letting them know he would be gone a while.

Sometimes things happen beyond our control and we never know how it's going to turn out. We had to take a break from caching for a while last year. I didn't think it was going to last as long as it did, so I never said anything to anyone. As it turns out, a lot of people thought Angel and I had given up caching while in all reality there were just some things that did not make it possible to cache at that time. Looking back, it would have been much better (as well as a lot more polite) if I had let my caching friends in on what was going on.

Black Knight Guest
    But you see thats just it, if you were going to take 2 or 3 months out, then THAT is where you would say "Hey guys I am not going to be around for awhile I have some issues that I need to work out." Awhile = more than a couple of weeks.

Were you taking a break from caching for more than 2 weeks? If you were then maybe you should have posted it that you were going to be out for awhile.

DK

thenaturenurd Guest

do us all a favor

Black Knight,

Do us all a favor and drop it ok?