Thread: Volunteer Reviewers

Volunteer Reviewers

I can vividly remember back at the annual event in 1999 at Lake Ouachita when Chuck WALLA revealed himself. Of course I wasn't close to guessing who it was. I had guessed Woodwalker9 but of course now we know the one volunteering countless hours was Old River Runner. Just yesterday I found out who Jophiel was who has been Louisianas Reviewer for many years and published dozens of my caches, and who recently retired. I would have NEVER guessed who it was. He has been to many,many Arkansas events over the nearly ten years I've been caching and Many if you know him. Thought it might be fun since so many know him- to have a contest to see who guesses it first. If you know for sure please don't spoil the fun, but I'm still so surprised it was him. Guesses start now!

Congratulations, Chuck Walla, on your 17 years of reviewing Arkansas geocaches.
    Last edited by rklmbl; 03-14-2017 at 12:22 PM.

Congrats to Chuck / ORR! Thanks for making sure our state is full of quality, well maintained caches.
    Thanks for helping me with the NWA Geo-Art Arrow.
    Every time I see the name Chuck Walla, I think of a chuckwalla.....

Thank you Chuck Walla, for your years of volunteering as Arkansas' Geocaching Reviewer. We appreciate your time and dedication to our sport.

What happens when you can't sleep at 3:50 am- should have been 2009. My bad...