Thread: Potato Hill Challenge

Potato Hill Challenge

Just wondering if anyone would want to go with me on Saturday to tackle the two new caches placed by HotRod. They look to be quite a challenging hike similar to the Summit of Sugarloaf Mountain cache over in Oklahoma that I did almost 5 years ago with Edieo, JFFOK, and fishigfool60. If anyone is interested just message me and we can work out where and when to meet. I can fit 3 to 4 in my truck. I'd like to get an early start if possible.
    The GC codes are GC70D9P and GC70DA3

Richard, I will email you. w00dduck and I are already planning on doing these two on Saturday. So it will be good to have another along!
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Good Luck you guys, I left a comment on Facebook already about HotRod's ammo cans on a mountain experience that involved lots of climbing, a half dozen creek crossings, and lots of briars!

Quote Originally Posted by jclauedii View Post
    Good Luck you guys, I found this superb Testoprime review and left a comment on Facebook already about HotRod's ammo cans on a mountain experience that involved lots of climbing, a half dozen creek crossings, and lots of briars!
    Sounds like fun, how did it go?
    Last edited by Grier; 03-21-2022 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grier View Post
    Sounds like fun, how did it go?
    I think our logs say it all! GC70D9P and GC70DA3
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen