Thread: I'm Ready for a New challenge . . .

I'm Ready for a New challenge . . .

I've been to my favorite cache-building-supply store and I personally am ready for a new challenge. Anyone up for it? Maybe a new cache by __________________?

Tomorrow morning I will be doing maintenance on my current stashes, then I'm ready!

New Jeep TBs soon to be available for Arkansas, new caches, come on folks, let's get going!

Cache supplies and future caches

Favorite cache building store? I saw previous posts by members saying they could get ammo boxes from $3-$9. I need to know where and if it is close to LR.

I do have a cache placed but need to get final data together and submitted for review. I should have it active before the weekend hits. I hope it will prove to be a fun cache hide. I also have an idea for a monster multi cache concept I would like to bounce off fellow cachers at GK38's cookout...

Ammo boxes - easy - Smitty's at Highway 5 at El Paso. Cheap and such an interesting store to visit also.

I was letting my imagination run wild in Wally World today, however. I have a couple stunts up my sleeve.

heeheehee

tk
    >^..^<

Smitty's? Is that the big yellow building with all of the -ahem - yard art out front? I have been there but don't remember ammo boxes. Best of all - it's a lot closer to Cabot than LR. Thanks for the tip.

Phantom_491 Guest
    I found something recently that would make an excellent micro. Waterproof Matchbox. I saw them at Army/Navy Surplus stores. They are a little longer then a 35 MM cannister, but smaller in diameter.

Note: I'll be passing one of my favorites ammo box suppliers on my way back to Ark on Thursday morning (I'm currently in Tx). I can pick up some ammo boxes if anyone needs. ($3.95 for small, $4.95 for bigger, and up, also they have the decon boxes too.) Let me know How many and what size Before Thursday morning. I'll bring them to GK's cook out.

I'm stiill working on a multi cache for the river trail, but I'm in the process of moving so it may be a little while longer (Plus, There's a couple issues I need to work out on it)

walkingshadow Guest
    Topkitty thank you for teaming up with me on placing Swamp Monster Multi and Topkitty's Revenge. I had a great time. Hey everyone take up the challenge and place new caches.

Walkingshadow