Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: A 2017 Challenge to All ArkGeo Members

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak.n.Dagger View Post
    My First Geocache of the year, a new letterbox! GC6ZKGN
    nice!

My January offering: https://coord.info/GC6ZHE7

I've placed my first for the year -- A Bridge No More (GC6ZKC3)

I've also started a bookmark list to track all those placed for those challenge, at least by those who have formally accepted this challenge by posting a note to this thread.

If you've placed a cache in response to this challenge and it's not on the list, let me know and I will add it. Also, be sure to formally accept the challenge by declaring your acceptance of the challenge publicly in this thread.

Note that I am including only physical caches on this bookmark list, as that was my challenge.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I had three published today and have three more set to go on February 1st.
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

Quote Originally Posted by Clark~Griswold View Post
    I had three published today and have three more set to go on February 1st.
    Thanks Rich! The 3 new ones have been added to the BML. I will look for the others on Wednesday and add them once they come out.

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

I have a new hide -- GC6ZX9X, The Call of The Ouachitas.

We were able to meet ORR's challenge to place one cache per month for January (13 active caches). We have always appreciated geocachers who placed caches to give back to the game, so we thank you if you have placed a cache for this challenge to enhance geocaching in Arkansas. Thanks, Old River Runner, for bringing the reduction in new caches placed to Arkansas cachers' attention. It's always amusing and amazing when cachers who have not placed one cache are able to give suggestions and/or criticism regarding caches that others have taken the time and expense to place, but they do not even use the magic words "Thank you" in their logs. One last thought, as Shannon L. Alder said: "Often those that criticise others reveal what he himself lacks."

The bookmark list has been updated with rklmbl's newest hides plus one that Cloak.n.Dagger had published this morning. Great job!

And again, if I have missed anyone's cache and it is not on the list, please let me know and I will add it. With one condition -- you have to have formally accept the challenge by declaring your acceptance of the challenge publicly in this thread!
    Last edited by OldRiverRunner; 01-31-2017 at 12:51 PM.

My caches placed for the this challenge

January Caches GC6ZKGN and GC6ZX2J

Quote Originally Posted by Cloak.n.Dagger View Post
    My caches placed for the this challenge

January Caches GC6ZKGN and GC6ZX2J
    I had already added those, but thanks for the reminder and also a good way to let others know what has been placed.

The bookmark list has just be updated with 14 new ones placed by bUTCH46. Thanks Eugene!

Bookmark list updated again to add some new hides placed by rklmbl!