The Membership Relations Committee is happy to showcase some ArkGeo Geocachers through the "Geocacher Profile". The committee thought Angelo Mockewich aka yoda7200 should be the next cacher to be in the spotlight.

What is your geocaching name? yoda7200

How did you choose your handle? It is the same Internet handle I have had for years

How long have you been geocaching? since 11-2-14

How did you find your first Geocache, and which one was it? a friend took me for my first time..Lafe in the fast lane.

Who usually goes with you when you go caching? any one who feels like it at the time

How long will you work on puzzle caches before you give up?
30 min.

What town/areas have you most enjoyed caching in? Cincinnati,, All state park caches, and rest stop caches

Do you do paperless caching? no.

What kind of geocaching rig do you use? smart phone, Garmin ex track, laptop- compass -and topo map

Why would you recommend anyone else to take up geocaching? It's a good way to get out and see new places and to spend time with a younger generation, without spending a lot of money. Anyone who likes the outdoors and traveling may also enjoy geocaching.

Where are you originally from? Philadelphia. PA.

In what states have you geocached? Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Ohio, Florida, Tennessee, Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Mississippi, Virginia, and the Grand Luciana Bahamas

What was your first event ever attended? MOGA 2016 in Cincinnati

How many caches have you found? 419

Which type of cache container do you prefer over the rest? medium and creative caches with a theme

What was the most famous cache that you have found? GC1B Gorilla Stash, the oldest active cache in Arkansas, the 19th oldest active cache in the world

Do you use disposable batteries or rechargeable batteries? disposable Duracell

Do you enjoy hiding or finding more as your part of the hobby? finding

Do you have a personal goal in mind when you make a hide? Putting a smile on someone's face

What is your favorite type of cache hide? medium sizes creative containers with tradables

Out of all your hides, what are your personal favorites that you take pride in?
WLEX series 1-13

What do you think the proper hide to find ratio should be to keep the sport fresh?
1 to 20

How did you end up getting into this wacky hobby? I love the outdoors and traveling to places I have never been and this is a good way to do both. A friend of mine took me one day and I was immediately hooked

What's your favorite geocache? A well hidden cache with a creative container, preferably in the woods or at a historical location.

If money was no object, where would you like to go geocaching? The World

Do you like geocaching by yourself or in a group? 2 - 4 people.

How many First to Finds do you have? not many, FTF's are not important to me

Are you a First to Find person who is always set on go and if so, how many miles out do you have your settings on to get notifications? No settings in place

Do you have any other hobbies besides geocaching? hunting, fishing, hiking, camping, just about anything outdoors.