Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ArkGeo Caledar

ArkGeo Caledar

I don't know why it's not being used, but I decided that I would make use of a great tool in which all the state could see.

I figured if I wasn't allowed to add events to it I simply wouldn't have access to it, and thus the phrase "Better to ask for forgiveness than permission" would fit in the case of me being wrong in posting came into play.

I wish everyone would post their events on it. I will continue to post mine there until told otherwise.

Kevin & I tried a while back to make the google calendar post to the calendar on this forum and it never would work. Until that option can work, everyone has to post their own events to the calendar.

Well heck why aren't people posting then, I mean seriously even if it is limited to people knowing the website, it would seem silly not to blast it here. To me not posting your events to this calendar is just a missed opportunity. I am going to post a few other events that I am aware of just so people know about them. Hell the worst thing you can do, is copy and paste events to the calendar that are going on in Arkansas. In Fact, if there is no objection, I will do my best to capture all the events in Arkansas and past them to this one. I feel that if in doing so brings more attention to the events, and just one more person shows up to each event, then it has done it purpose.

If you have the "time and the want to" to post all the events, then I say go for it. No one else is doing it.

Already done

Thanks, Cloak.n.Dagger, for taking the initiative!

Updated Two New Events have been posted!

Updated, Two more Events have been posted

Lot's of events added, calendar is updated!

Nice job... thanks!