Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2016 2nd Annual NWA Meet and Greet

Well if you don't mind I can make one here, if there are some logo's and a Trackable Number you want to use, I can build one so the NWA region has one. Up to you guys how you wanna do it. But If I could use that banner for the June 18th event that would be cool, I know several people coming up might be able to grab it, I also may be going to GeoWoodstock but nothing definite yet.

I wish I could be there but I'll be at "The 58th Annual Petit Jean Show and Swap Meet is scheduled for June 14-18, 2016 and is open to the public daily from 8:00am to 7:00pm. The Mid-America Old-Time Auto Association (MOTAA) hosts the Show and Swap Meet on the grounds of The Museum of Automobiles. Additional Show and Swap Meet Information for 2016 will be available when details are finalized.
    I use multi-billion dollar military satellites to find Tupperware in the woods, what's your hobby?

I have it all worked out. I can bring the banner with me. I have someone to take it to Geowoodstock.

Thank you so much! I Greatly appreciate you lending it to me for the event!

Thanks for all that attended. The turn out was great, and I loved seeing the store make some money at my event! Let me know if I can be of further service in the future!

Thank you again for coming to the event, this thread is now closed.