Some disturbing information has come to my attention and I feel the need to make a statement although I DO NOT feel I should have to explain my actions.

Apparently, several people tried to contact me somewhere between 2 - 21 May. I was not able to respond. Notice I said, I “was not able”. I did not say, “chose not to reply”. I was informed that several people suggested that I intentionally chose not to answer people’s calls or emails. This is troublesome because a situation that was beyond my control did not allow me to access emails or phone calls.
Additionally, I read a statement on this site which says “he has, however, been geocaching during that time”. I had not found a geocache between the dates of May 2nd to May 21st due to not having a phone and I do not own a GPS. However, my wife, introduced a friend to geocaching that lives in Conway. This surprises me because she really doesn’t enjoy geocaching but her friend was interested. Again, not sure why I need to explain myself.

There may be some people that were honestly concerned about my absence and to those people I thank you for caring. To those who’s first thoughts are of a negative nature, you may want to think before you speak because your comments will always make their way back to the person accused.

Please do not contact me in response this post and there is no use replying to the post because I will not return to read them. Geocaching is my only hobby. It is what I love to do.