Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: New Jeeps

BACKPACKNJACK Guest
    It seems Jeep tried to do a better job with the rules this year but there is still room for improvement. Where there is big money or prizes there will always be those who ,............., (nuf said?)
    I will just continue to do the right thing and "let the chips fall where ever they fall"

GeoAviators Guest

jeep lookup

Hey everyone,
    Greetings from Tahoe California. While here, we wanted to do some geocaching. Is there anyway to lookup the Jeep travelbugs only? That way we can bring some Ca bugs home...
    Thanks, geoviators

Valorian Guest
    LE That's diffrent though you didnt have them in a drawer with no intentions of putting them out, you did when you had time

If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Black Knight Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by arkansas_stickerdude
    Yes I still have 4 of the WJTB's I got but I have been in Dallas since I got them and I think everyone would get mad if I left them there. I will start placeing them this week.
    YJTB #1554

[quote=Black Knight]
    Quote Originally Posted by "arkansas_stickerdude":1kw7fcfw
    Yes I still have 4 of the WJTB's I got but I have been in Dallas since I got them and I think everyone would get mad if I left them there. I will start placeing them this week.
    YJTB #1554[/quote:1kw7fcfw]

What does that mean?

Black Knight Guest
    Oh, I guess it doesn't mean anything, I mean some people get yellow jeeps and white jeeps, they drop off yellow jeeps after they have been motoring around with them for OVER A YEAR...................................

Thats all it means.......

DK

DK everybody had a chance to grab that TB at the Fayetteville meeting if they wanted to. But I guess you would not know that since you stay at home at CHS.

DK its no worse then you picking up a TB and keeping it for 10 Months!!!

Black Knight Guest
    Better get your facts straight dude, I don't stay at home at CHS, or whatever you are talking about get your facts straight., and know what you are talking about before stepping into something you have no clue on.