Thread: Geocaching international film festival comes to arkansas!

Geocaching international film festival comes to arkansas!

You are cordially invited to join me at one or both events in Russellville to enjoy a meal and then watch the 16 finalist films for

The Geocaching International Film Festival!

On Thursday, November 5th, be among the first cachers in Arkansas to see these films at their Arkansas premier.
    See GC643TK for the details!

If you can't make that event, then you will have a second opportunity on Saturday, November 7th, at a matinee showing of the films.
    See GC643WB for the details!

My good friend Chuck Walla has already had a chance to see these films at Geocaching HQ in August and tells me that everyone will enjoy them and have a great time!

"Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

The GIFF 2015 film reel has been downloaded, burned to a DVD, and previewed to make sure it plays properly. We are all ready to go for the events in Russellville on Thursday and Saturday! We just need YOU there! Come and cache in Russellville and the surrounding area and then attend one or both events! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen