Thread: ArkGeo Board Meeting October 9, 2015

ArkGeo Board Meeting October 9, 2015

The next Arkansas Geocachers Association Board of Directors Meeting has been scheduled for Friday, October 9, 2015.

Round table discussion is from 6:00 - 6:30 PM. The meeting will start at 6:30 PM and will be held at the University of Central Arkansas in Conway.

All are welcome to attend. If you wish to address the Board at this meeting, we ask that you contact a Board member at least three days prior to the meeting to request a place on the agenda.

The Board meeting will be in the Burdick Hall building, room 218. Coordinates for the building entrance are
    N35 04.848 W092 27.350.

Anyone wanting to call in and listen to the meeting can do so by calling (857) 216-6700 and enter conference #:244571.

We may also have a web cam link to watch the meeting. More info will be posted later.

NOTE: This is a long distance telephone call and depending on your telephone service fees may apply for the call.

See ya there!
    "Honey, we're not normal people. We're the Griswolds. "

On the calendar.
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

I'll see you there

All I was looking forward to attending again, but looks like I did not look at my calendar close enough before I committed to helping the 4H kids during the same time as our meeting. I regret that I will not be able to attend and I am trying to find another individual who can possibly try to stream the meeting. I am following up with board members to see if I can provide any input since I will be absent.

Look forward to my first board meeting!!

Will be there.

If anyone can bring their laptop with a built in camera or I can get Longdogs to leave one there again for your use. I have the event created under ArkGeo's very own youtube channel now I still have some tweaking todo to merge our g+ and youtube together correctly but it will all be under one place now