Thread: The Arkansas 5000 Club 2015

The Arkansas 5000 Club 2015

I wish to extend an invitation to all to help The Arkansas 5000 Club celebrate with Clark~Griswold, Ladybug Karen, and scottyw their achievement of 5,000 finds, at an event in Ozark on November 14th! Check out the event page for details -- GC62PE7.

If you are close to 5,000 finds, it's not too late to be recognized at this event yourself! But hurry! The cutoff date is October 1. After that, you will have to wait until next year!

"Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Please note that I had to change the location of the event today due to the closure of the restaurant where I had originally scheduled it to be held. Check the event listing for details. Thanks to paris1time for alerting me to the closure, because the restaurant never notified me about their closure, even though I had just visited with them two weeks ago to check out the meeting room and confirm my reservation! -- ORR
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen