Thread: Mission I..Steak offer expires June 4. LOG TO ATTEND PICNIC

grandkid44 Guest

Mission I..Steak offer expires June 4. LOG TO ATTEND PICNIC

June 4 will be the last day to qualify for the steak offer ; the cache will remain in place until late summer and then be replaced by MI II . The menu choices: If you found with a partner , conferring with one another;If you e mailed me and I sent a hint ; If you found with no help at all ; You ARE qualified as finding on your own. For these , your choice is Rib eye or orange phesant.....for others the choice is a smaller ny strip or chicken..The sides will be grilled vegatables , pineapple, corn , and desert. If you are bringing kids burgers n dogs will be available. I have one small glitch that may occur , i.e., getting a new knee..Im not sure the date. The picnic may have to be sooner than I had anticipated...or ,if post op a couple days later . Please log into this topic if you plan to attend ;, # of people with menu choice ; your preference for sooner or later for the get together...sadly , not everyone gets their preference , but , this will help me decide. This will be held at our home in LR . we have plenty of room , rain or shine . Bring a smile and enthusiasm for caching . If you wish alcohol , bring your own....otherwise, its soda pop time. I could use help for set up-clean up..if you can help let me know when you log to attend . It will held on a Sat , mid afternoon -till . There will be some new caches for this event.

MI Quest

It's a beautiful day in Colorado. Do you have a rough idea on dates for the gathering, or did I miss that?? If mid to late June I will try to arrange a trip back for this and other things. Though not regularly on my diet, the red meat sounds good. I'll watch the thread and enter a firm reply when the dates are sound. Thanx, SJClimber

I'll be there, I like my steak medium well. Looking forward to the second series. Sorry to hear about the knee, hopefully it won't be any worse than my shoulder which is doing fairly well. Not too sore now and I am able to sleep in a bed again instead of the recliner, but it is still pretty stiff and I can't use it for anything much more than putting on socks and buttoning shirts. I'd be glad to help you get set up if there is something I can do with one and a half arms.

Phantom_491 Guest
    Med Well for me also. Just let me know the date.

LadyEngineer Guest
    What category does phone a friend constitute?

Whichever catagory: Strider likes his med well, I like mine medium (nice pink strip in the middle and juicy), the girls like it med well or chicken or dogs.

I'm sure whatever you serve, we'll find something we can eat.

Let us know in what way we can help out.

GK, Thank you for this most generous gesture. It sounds like this event is shaping up to be an outstanding affair. As far as I know, any Saturday will work for me and I am a steak eater, so the Rib eye sounds great. I will be very happy to help in any way needed with setup and cleanup. Just let me know a time.

I'm looking forward to meeting some cachers that I've only known through their log entries as well as visiting with all those that I've meet before.

Woodwalker

Thanks for a start to a great summer!

I really need to check the Arkansas site as much as I do the gc site! I didn't even think to look here for a thread on this. I like my ribeye medium. Is the date before the 15th of July? Like you, I have a surgery coming up on that date and will be laid up for some time after that. I've yet to meet any of these fellow geocachers other than through postings. I should have my two kids with me and, hopefully, my wife - if I can drag her to it. I thoroughly enjoyed the MI cache as well as the others you own in BP. Do you want us to bring a side dish?

Topkitty here along with geo-j who helped a little with this Mission. We would like to come eat. Geo-j is a medium well while I like my cows so well done that others think, "Hmmm, burnt?" I did receive help through email from you, but I also like burgers ALOT. I'll be happy, after all, it's food. :P

Thanks GK you are wonderful!

GeoAviators Guest
    GK,
    Thanks for the wonderful, challenging and often frustrating multi. We got so obsessed up with trying to locate the caches that a few days there was actually more then one trip from Benton to the park. You asked how we like our steak...well, I liek mine with lobster and the Goose likes his with shrimp. Just kidding. Medium ribeyes for both of us. Even though we would come if we all had to bring our own. We are really looking foward to the fellowship more then anything. The cub will have a hotdog. The baby will be happy as long as someone is constantly holding her....sigh. Please let me know if you need anything at all, drinks, desserts, chips, etc. The Goose makes a mean, very fresh salsa. It's awesome if I do say so myself. If you need anyone to come early I'm sure LE would love to volunteer...lol. I will too. Just let me know.
    See ya in a few weeks, GeoAviators

Phantom_491 Guest
    Let me know when and I can make up a pot of Beans. Also if you need any help, you know how to find me.

Dennis