1 pm July 9, Saturday, is our celebration picnic for those completing mission impossioble, the quest. I hope the date is convenient . Please e-mail me with the following info.: # attending and menu preference ; if you could show a couple of hours early to help set up ; suggestions . The choice is Steak , phesant( limited to six servings), or cornish game hen for adults. Dogs or burgers for kids. Dont leave anyone home. Sides include grilled corn on the cob, grilled veggies , baked beans, and desert selections. We will furnish soda pop , ice tea , but no alcohol..you may bring your own. We are in west LR a couple of block east of 430 from Cantrell. Think of some fun ideas..tell great caching stories, i.e., most intresting , most difficult, most embarassing , etc..Bring an unusual cache container. This is totally informal ,nothing structured ...enjoy the chow and one another. Very casual dress. When you e-mail me I will send you my address and phone #s. If you play a guitar bring it along. We look forward to being with you.