Thread: Spooky Halloween Campout

Valorian Guest

Spooky Halloween Campout

We're having our 2nd annual Spooooky campout on the 29th of October. For the most part it is primitive camping, we do have running water, portapotties and some electric outlets.

This is a private campground owned by a Geocacher the GC# is GCNTED if your coming or thinking about coming please let us know <and if your tent camping or camper camping so we have enough spaces cleared out, us tent campers bunch up a lot >

Know it's harder for parents of students to be able to come, I have 4 sons myself, some states allow an extra day off after Halloween cause kids being tired and all. I've heard a few of the spooktacular games being planned and they sound pretty cool

It sounds like alot of fun I'll see what I can do.
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

walkingshadow Guest
    Sounds like fun.... May I bring my caching buddy... he is a red four legged "don't say dog it may hurt his feelings" being who likes to run in the woods and eat.

walkingshadow and red

Valorian Guest
    We have a few ummm 4 legged cachers that come once in awhile. As long as they dont argue over who has the biggest caching numbers that's fine

NatureFish Guest

Woohoo!

You know I'll be there! I will be tent camping and will have my generator along in case any wussies (like me!) insist on having a heater in their tent!

Please reserve my usual spot!

What am I cooking??