Thread: Searcy Meet and Greet, August 15, 2015 -Souvenir City!

Searcy Meet and Greet, August 15, 2015 -Souvenir City!

Jimmie Hill (Tha_Hill) hatched an idea a while back that we've been working on and are happy to announce a Meet and Greet on August 15 in Searcy at 11:30 a.m. It will be at the Western Sizzlin on 3210 E. Race Street.

The topic will be Solving Puzzles. Floaten will be presenting some different methods for solving puzzles, with some real-world examples and even help walk the group solves some of his own puzzles.

By attending and participating in the resulting finds, you can earn two of the Road Trip 2015 souvenirs if you have not already done so. There is also a CITO planned earlier that day, starting at 9:30 a.m. that would qualify for the "High Five For The Earth" souvenir.

Hopefully by then, I will have Searcy's only Difficulty 5 cache in place and ready to be found. I would welcome feedback from everyone on how it is rated and if it indeed fits a difficulty level 5 rating. Solving this cache would again qualify you for another of the Road Trip 2015 souvenirs, "Let's Get Extreme".

With hundreds of geocaches in town, we can direct you to many that meet your caching style and some surprises still out there, waiting to be found.

Please see the two event listings for more details. The Searcy Meet and Greet and the Searcy CITO.

Let me know if you have any questions or comments.
    This space left intentionally.

My feedback is two fold...

1. What a great day you guys have planned! ! !
    2. I am sad because I can't come due to previous plans with some wonderful grandchildren.

HAVE FUN! ! !
    “There aren’t enough days in the weekend.”
    Rod Schmidt

Well, your event sounds exciting and I would love to come. However I will be in Seattle at the Block Party!!!!

Hope you have a good turnout!!