Thread: my first milestone reached!

thenaturenurd Guest

my first milestone reached!

Ok I know this is not as exciting as reaching 500 or 1000 finds but I reached 100 finds today after only 7 months of caching. This is the first of many milestones for me in caching! 500 here I come!

Craig

Congratulations arparkguy on your 100th find. That really is a milestone. I can still remember my 100th find as if it were yesterday. Somehow, 100 was just a memorable number, at least for me. I look forward to seeing you reach 200, then 300, then... I'm betting they will come quickly.

Geezer_Veazey Guest

Re: my first milestone reached!

Quote Originally Posted by arparkguy
    ...but I reached 100 finds today after only 7 months of caching.
    I wish you many more happy milestones.

Seems like I passed 100... can't remember. My profile says 135 so I must have. I've kinda slowed down in my frailty. I'm always looking for really worthwhile caches without too much physical exertion involved and I'm coming to Withrow Springs one of these days... when I can talk one of the boys into going with me.

Geezer

Congrats on the big 100. I had a goasl of 500 in the first year I missed it by 100 so of well. Good Luck on the next ...
    If your not living life on the edge your taking up too much space!!!!!!

Congrats! Hope your second 100 is even more enjoyable!
    I get my directions from above.
    View my profile

nonnipoppy Guest
    Congratulations on the 100th find. I remember our 100th quite well it was "The Bug Ranch" east of Amarillo, Texas and we had failed to find it as we headed west. So we snagged it going east toward home.

Just enjoy each and every cache you come to regardless of the number. That may sound kind of silly coming from me but I can remember almost every find we ever did.

Sorry we missed you last Friday. We were headed to Miami Ok for the weekend to cache a bit with rklmbl and Golfnutz.....poppy

cachecrazies Guest
    HOORAY FOR YOU! The 100th is a thrilling cache to find - it seems as though it "justifies" all the time up to then that you've been caching. As if us cachers need any justification! The 100th is just so monumental in our minds! As are all of the "milestones" that we place for our selves.

We've counted each 100 of ours as monumental and they seem to come quicker and quicker (either we're getting better at finding them or else we're just spending more time caching!). We'll never hit the really big numbers and don't even plan on it - but we totally agree with Nonnipoppy, enjoy and remember each and every one of them!