Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Cache Bash VI Challenge 12-SEP

Reserving 2 spots on the Island Tour

... and that's 20. I have 20 seats on the Island Tours remaining.

If you're plans change, can you are not able to use your seat, please let me know so I let someone have that spot! Also, please remember to post your "will attend" log on the event page found here: http://coord.info/GC5XVXJ

Its going to be a blast!

- Savy

Two adults please!

Reserve for 4 (3 adults. 1 child)

Sounds good... got you down!

Quote Originally Posted by Savoy View Post
    You're all good... I'll post a message here (and on the official page) when we're full. I have at least two boats ready to go so far. For those who reserve a place, you're names will be on the list (pre-registered) with the Park Service who will handle all the rest.

Hope that helps! Les/Savy
    hdbmab wants to reserve 2 seats for the island tour

Here's an important note for anybody who plans to reserve a camping site.

If you try to book a campsite online at Lake Ouachita's official state park website, the site will tell you that there are no vacancies for that weekend. However, if you call the park directly at 501-767-9366, you can reserve a spot with no problem. I called this afternoon and the person I spoke to said they have plenty of camping areas. He told me that their website is a little buggy but within just a few short minutes, he had me registered with a confirmation email shortly after.

He told me that there were doing a few renovations in the area and some of the camping areas have been redesignated. (I think he said that Site B is now Site D??)

Anyway, I thought I would pass the info along!

--Razz

Hey Savoy,

Do you know if the boat trip will just be to the caches hidden by the State Park that require a boat to reach? Or will they go after others? I already found all of the park caches in their boat-required series, so if that's all they are going to, I may give up my seats to others.
    "Wildness is a necessity." -- John Muir

"I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth." -- Steve McQueen

Quote Originally Posted by OldRiverRunner View Post
    Hey Savoy,

Do you know if the boat trip will just be to the caches hidden by the State Park that require a boat to reach? Or will they go after others? I already found all of the park caches in their boat-required series, so if that's all they are going to, I may give up my seats to others.
    I'm still working on that... I made a run last week to work out the timing on that. I'm trying to get it so that there are around 8 or 9 island caches visited on the "tour". That will include the ones by the park plus others. If it works out like I think it will, that means that half will be that caches and the other half will be from others.

As we get closer, I'll post a planned route.

I hope that helps!

- Savy
    Last edited by Savoy; 07-01-2015 at 11:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Razz007 View Post
    Here's an important note for anybody who plans to reserve a camping site. ....

Anyway, I thought I would pass the info along!

--Razz
    Good to know... thanks!!!

- Savy