Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: 2015 Cache Bash VI Challenge 12-SEP

Les,
    Please email me the planning dates so I can attend. I will do whatever you need as I am aware that S.W.A.G. Is working in conjunction with you and your team on this.

Thanks,
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by perm74 View Post
    Les,
    Please email me the planning dates so I can attend. I will do whatever you need as I am aware that S.W.A.G. Is working in conjunction with you and your team on this.

Thanks,
    Jon
    Roger that...

I think we'll make this an open event for the July token.... I'll do a barbecue Saturday July 18th at 2:00 (Little Rock)... "Meet your Board Member session," followed by a planning meeting for anyone that wants to stay for that. All to be finished up before 5.
    I'll post a link one I get it up.
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Savoy; 07-03-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Planning meeting at my place (I'm grilling!), Saturday July 18th @fter 2:00 p. (grilling first)
    Details below: http://coord.info/GC5YP2T (when it does live).
    This will also help me meet one of the board "goals" for this year (might as well get a lot of birds with one stone).
    I made our planning session an "post-event"!
    - Savoy/Les

docfirewoman Guest
    I would like two seats on boat tour if still available. Thanks We are excited to attend

c j & the Brat Guest
    Would like to reserve a seat for me and the brat, as he will be 16 I would say 2 adults

Looks like we have 8 seats left on the boat tour. If you are interest just let me know in this thread.

I've updated the Event cache page with a few things,
    1. Hamburgers this year (we had hot dogs last year)... BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything-Else). We'll have water available.
    2. I added a special note for cell phone caching folks (the GPSr impaired ) that goes something like this:

A special note about cell phones and "phone caching apps": There is VERY, VERY, VERY little cell phone reception in the Lake Ouachita Park area. We plan on having a file prepared with all the same information as the GSAK files we transfer to GPSr's for the event so that they can be shared via a "hot spot" phone, but this has been notoriously sketchy in the past. Just in case, we will have a paper copy of all event information available for cell phone users. Please remember that if you are planning to cache in the area that you will need to download those to your phone app before you come to the event, or be willing to stand in some very odd positions in specific locations in the park. You've been warned.

Put me down for three spots in the boat.

Cell phone service is how shall I put it. Oh yeah, there isn't any, it sucks for the most part.

New promo video.... please share on your networks to get work out on our event.
    Take care, Savy

Good job on the video, Savoy!
    One cache at a time!